certified vs. confirmation for approval form

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=36080

shopaholic

25-03-2006 22:56:55

OK so today is the day!!! I was finally able to print out my approval form (had to wait two weeks due to the 30 day policy)

Anyways, I did do a search and I did read on this... but no really definite final answer. So, I guess once and for all...

Does it make a difference to mail it in certified or with just confirmation? Why is everyone sending it in certified? I mean why would you need a signature? Confirmation also tells you when it gets there.

Also, is your page suppose to report when they get it or when it's processing? When is it that you should worry if your page has not changed? I read someone said in a week or two, you can submit a ticket. Can anyone verify this info?

Thanks.

ar1stotle

26-03-2006 00:38:25

I've been wondering the same things as you ;) I sent it via "certified" usps mail, and all it did was confirm that it was recieved last monday. I, too, still have no updates on the status page. Hoping it will be done soon so I can stop worrying about it!

fgr_admin

26-03-2006 01:05:25

Pretty sure they never update till its time to order.

So be prepared to sare at a download voucher button for a month.

mpbollywoodking

26-03-2006 05:27:30

[quote06034e4910="shopaholic"]OK so today is the day!!! I was finally able to print out my approval form (had to wait two weeks due to the 30 day policy)

Anyways, I did do a search and I did read on this... but no really definite final answer. So, I guess once and for all...

Does it make a difference to mail it in certified or with just confirmation? Why is everyone sending it in certified? I mean why would you need a signature? Confirmation also tells you when it gets there.

Also, is your page suppose to report when they get it or when it's processing? When is it that you should worry if your page has not changed? I read someone said in a week or two, you can submit a ticket. Can anyone verify this info?

Thanks.[/quote06034e4910]

what 30 day policy?

ummchacha

26-03-2006 06:26:37

You will need to wait at least 30 days from the time of registration to the time you can print off the forms to submit. HTH

Elplasmo

26-03-2006 06:31:54

I don't know about everyone else but I always send letters certified cause it's a hell of a lot cheapter then paying priority shipping w/ delivery confirmation.

mpbollywoodking

26-03-2006 09:27:27

ok i see

so, suppose i sign up on 3/1. If i finish everything, got all my referrals, got the greens i need, i have to wait until 3/30 to submit an approval form?

johnjimjones

26-03-2006 09:55:08

I sent my digitalcameras form in through certfied mail and I got a reciept for it and you can go to the USPS website and track it. I'll probably do the same thing when I send in my PS3 form.

jy3

26-03-2006 10:01:03

yes i recently sent back video prof cds (way too basic for me) and i used delivery confirmation.
just checked them online and they are there )

holden

26-03-2006 10:10:57

[quote1a03670848="mpbollywoodking"]ok i see

so, suppose i sign up on 3/1. If i finish everything, got all my referrals, got the greens i need, i have to wait until 3/30 to submit an approval form?[/quote1a03670848]

No, you have to wait until 4/1 to submit your approval form. Its very stupid

johnjimjones

26-03-2006 10:38:11

[quote12a83396cf="holden"][quote12a83396cf="mpbollywoodking"]ok i see

so, suppose i sign up on 3/1. If i finish everything, got all my referrals, got the greens i need, i have to wait until 3/30 to submit an approval form?[/quote12a83396cf]

No, you have to wait until 4/1 to submit your approval form. Its very stupid[/quote12a83396cf]Wait so once you finish the site you can't send in the approval form??? ? ? ? I'm so lost.

holden

26-03-2006 10:46:49

[quotebf39f2cc2a="johnjimjones"][quotebf39f2cc2a="holden"][quotebf39f2cc2a="mpbollywoodking"]ok i see

so, suppose i sign up on 3/1. If i finish everything, got all my referrals, got the greens i need, i have to wait until 3/30 to submit an approval form?[/quotebf39f2cc2a]

No, you have to wait until 4/1 to submit your approval form. Its very stupid[/quotebf39f2cc2a]Wait so once you finish the site you can't send in the approval form??? ? ? ? I'm so lost.[/quotebf39f2cc2a]

You have to have an account open for 30 days before you can send in the approval form, regardless of whether you finished the site or not.

mpbollywoodking

26-03-2006 13:34:14

so, do u think after April 1st, we may see the balls turning, with faster greens and faster approvals, hope so, CROSSING FINGERS

johnjimjones

26-03-2006 14:33:47

[quotee033cddd42="holden"][quotee033cddd42="johnjimjones"][quotee033cddd42="holden"][quotee033cddd42="mpbollywoodking"]ok i see

so, suppose i sign up on 3/1. If i finish everything, got all my referrals, got the greens i need, i have to wait until 3/30 to submit an approval form?[/quotee033cddd42]

No, you have to wait until 4/1 to submit your approval form. Its very stupid[/quotee033cddd42]Wait so once you finish the site you can't send in the approval form??? ? ? ? I'm so lost.[/quotee033cddd42]

You have to have an account open for 30 days before you can send in the approval form, regardless of whether you finished the site or not.[/quotee033cddd42]
oh ok, I've had mine open for forever so I'm good.

shopaholic

26-03-2006 15:13:37

[quotef458ed4358="mpbollywoodking"]so, do u think after April 1st, we may see the balls turning, with faster greens and faster approvals, hope so, CROSSING FINGERS[/quotef458ed4358]

I don't know about that... but April 1st is only significant for you b/c that's your 30 days... not for others. So, I doubt anything new or special will happen as of April 1st... who knows!

DOES ANYONE KNOW if it's ok to send two approval forms in together? I think I read that someone said it was ok... but just want to check again!

Also, did anyone notice that their "user id number" was short one number on the form?

Do you guys remembering having to put your phone number in when you registered with freepay? Does that number have to match the one on your approval form? Because on the approval, it says its for delivery purpose... so I put my cell phone (b/c that's the best way to reach me!)... but if I had to put a number on the site, I probably used my home number.

Sorry so many questions!!

special k

26-03-2006 15:22:45

Yes it was short 1 number, I dont know about sending 2 Im pretty sure if its certified it should be okay. I think if yo usend more than 1 your just holding up other peoples. I put my cell phone as well and Im pretty sure they understand people fill that info out with either cell or home phone number and if not, Im sure you could tell them.

johnjimjones

26-03-2006 15:28:12

[quote71340b3bb3="shopaholic"][quote71340b3bb3="mpbollywoodking"]so, do u think after April 1st, we may see the balls turning, with faster greens and faster approvals, hope so, CROSSING FINGERS[/quote71340b3bb3]

I don't know about that... but April 1st is only significant for you b/c that's your 30 days... not for others. So, I doubt anything new or special will happen as of April 1st... who knows!

DOES ANYONE KNOW if it's ok to send two approval forms in together? I think I read that someone said it was ok... but just want to check again!

Also, did anyone notice that their "user id number" was short one number on the form?

Do you guys remembering having to put your phone number in when you registered with freepay? Does that number have to match the one on your approval form? Because on the approval, it says its for delivery purpose... so I put my cell phone (b/c that's the best way to reach me!)... but if I had to put a number on the site, I probably used my home number.

Sorry so many questions!![/quote71340b3bb3]
Yeah my user ID was short too. I just said I changed address when I signed up (because I did) and that should clear any discrepancies with the one I entered at the beginning, if any. I put my cell down too, its the best way to contact me too.