Np

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=3593

TheBean

28-11-2004 17:56:58

Np thanks

CoMpFrEaK

28-11-2004 18:04:32

[quotee68d79e1f6="TheBean"]A friend of mine registered under my name on FreeIpods.com. She then tried to do the Ancestry.com offer but it wasn't showing up for her. So she made another account and it did show up there. She signed up for it, but it didn't give me credit.

So tomorrow, she's going to call and cancel the Ancestry.com account because it was under the wrong email address.

But if she signs up again under her original e-mail address, under my name, could I be disqualified because she has two accounts now?

This is all weird and complicated, but thanks for your time and hopefully your reply to this..[/quotee68d79e1f6]

possibly, just make sure you have a extra referral and you should be ok

TheBean

28-11-2004 18:34:30

Thanks.. good karma to you.. I'm not sure what it is.. but enjoy! ;)

I have another question.. people that are signing up are not seeing the Ancestry.com offer.. is there some way to change that? That one girl said she saw it with one e-mail address she signed up with and not with the other. How weird, do different offers show up for different people? Very frustrating.

twhite567

28-11-2004 18:59:02

[quote25c4c8eca3="TheBean"]Thanks.. good karma to you.. I'm not sure what it is.. but enjoy! ;)

I have another question.. people that are signing up are not seeing the Ancestry.com offer.. is there some way to change that? That one girl said she saw it with one e-mail address she signed up with and not with the other. How weird, do different offers show up for different people? Very frustrating.[/quote25c4c8eca3]

Yup, sometimes they do i think..but also, different offers show up at different times.

danetix

29-11-2004 07:49:35

[quote8e91ed5fe7="TheBean"]A friend of mine registered under my name on FreeIpods.com. She then tried to do the Ancestry.com offer but it wasn't showing up for her. So she made another account and it did show up there. She signed up for it, but it didn't give me credit.

So tomorrow, she's going to call and cancel the Ancestry.com account because it was under the wrong email address.

But if she signs up again under her original e-mail address, under my name, could I be disqualified because she has two accounts now?

This is all weird and complicated, but thanks for your time and hopefully your reply to this..[/quote8e91ed5fe7]

if im not mistaken, creating multiple accounts is a violation of gratis TOS. her account will most likely be put on hold.

...and possibly yours.

TheBean

29-11-2004 07:58:09

np