Blockbuster Offer Completed, No Credit!

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=3559

cdmanproductions

26-11-2004 21:09:29

i only have like 2 days left in my trial and i wondering if im gonna get credited or whats gonna happen, cause if i cancel before i get credit then i probably never will get credit. Ive tried to email them but when i go to the credit option in the help section it just kicks me back out to the main help screen. Not sure what to do because i dont want to continue the blockbuster online offer. Thanks in advance.

CDMan

FreeOffersNow

05-12-2004 11:26:36

Well I hate to tell you but the BlockBuster offer requires that you remain a member through the 2 week period...this means you won't get credit unless you subscribe for a month (about $20?). Sorry to dissappoint...but if you used your 3 online rentals, and printed out the two in-store coupons...you've already gotten over $20 worth of rentals. Might as well just sign up for the first month and then cancel if you dont like it or cant afford it. I personally think the Online Rental subscription is an excellent value.

chado

13-12-2004 18:44:57

just cancel on the last day and you should get credited after that... you dont have to continue beyond the 2 week trial... if you dont get credited within 15 days then contact them....

spleenr

14-12-2004 16:02:28

So I helped sign up two people from the same computer, I wonder if they'll get credit.

Also, somehow it had both their billing info as the same. I think we messed up with IE or something. Either way we called Blockbuster and got it all straightened out.

Does BB send them something that says when they signed up or what? How does gratis know when they signed up and when the cancelled.

I talked to the BB guy for a while and he said that they have nothing to do with BB and that they are trying to stop Gratis and be pulled from their sites. This scares me as I am telling everyone to do BB first - and its the one people are willing to do the most.