2 QUESTIONS. SENT TO VENDOR, shipments of mini and reg ipods

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=350

amaivs

18-09-2004 22:15:52

I've been waiting for a month and two weeks now for my mini ipod. My status is "sent to vendor". I chose a mini ipod at first but then two weeks later, I changed it to a regular ipod. So far, gratis have never emailed me back to any of my emails. I don't know what to do?

Do regular ipod ship faster? I thought so thats why i changed it but now, I have no clue what i'm going to get now. Its either a mini or a regular ipod.

Icarus

18-09-2004 22:28:36

simmer down and wait. it's probably still not gonna come for a few weeks. but hey, its free.

DisastirousMurmur

18-09-2004 22:31:41

u shoulda stuck to 1 ipod from the beggining and maybe you're ipod would have shipped by this time, but most of the time it takes about 1 to 1 and a half months for the 20GB to come, but since the HPs are out alot of ppl switched, so we'll get our apples faster

hacktek

19-09-2004 01:02:56

I actually think u did good by changing ur mini cuz they take a shlitload of time to ship...and besides, minis suck P

mig

19-09-2004 05:40:53

[quote94b315bb32="amaivs"]I've been waiting for a month and two weeks now for my mini ipod. My status is "sent to vendor". I chose a mini ipod at first but then two weeks later, I changed it to a regular ipod. So far, gratis have never emailed me back to any of my emails. I don't know what to do?

Do regular ipod ship faster? I thought so thats why i changed it but now, I have no clue what i'm going to get now. Its either a mini or a regular ipod.[/quote94b315bb32]

sometimes they dont send e-mails, go to your account and scroll down to view e-mail correspondance and it might be under there