another great gratis email

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=3487

stuthemonkey

23-11-2004 14:26:26

So I emailed gratis last week to find out if I would get the typical automated response about the 3week shiping for people in the 10/13, 10/22 range.

Below is my email, and their response. Enjoy.

On 11/23/2004 123116 PM customer service wrote
Please be patient. We will get your ipod out as soon as possible. The shipping process is complex thus it would be difficult to explain the reason one might have received thier product before you.

On 11/17/2004 100254 AM email==stuthemonkey@gmail.comstuthemonkey@gmail.com=stuthemonkey@gmail.comstuthemonkey@gmail.com/email wrote
I have been in the Sent to Vendor status since 10/21. However many other people who were Sent To Vendor at 10/28, a full week after me, have already recieved their ipods from you. I am curious as to the order in which you are getting orders placed and shipped? If you place orders in the order in which they are entered, then I would think that my order would be filled and shipped before those of people that have completed after me. Many people now seem to think you are doing it on a region/state basis instead of order number. is this the case? Please read this and try to answer this question, and not just give an automated response that they are on backorder. All I would like to know is if these orders are being shipped in a region basis, instead of the order they were placed. As long as I eventually recieve my free gift, I have no cause to complain. I'm just curious. Thanks for your time.

pcmsurf

23-11-2004 14:29:40

what do you expect?

a hand written letter with a unique response when they are getting the same question over and over and over and over

be patient

stuthemonkey

24-11-2004 08:30:50

[quotee8ae0aab5f="pcmsurf"]what do you expect?

a hand written letter with a unique response when they are getting the same question over and over and over and over

be patient[/quotee8ae0aab5f]no, i didn't expect a hand written letter. the fact that I didn't get the canned 3 week email like everyone else got was what surprised me. thats all.

danetix

24-11-2004 12:51:17

you'll get your iPod soon enough )

grant38402

24-11-2004 18:56:25

pwn3d