referral question....

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=3480

jeffrey k.

23-11-2004 11:35:34

So here is something I don't get...does Gratis allow for a few friends to complete referrals for each other in order for each of them to get ipods...or can it even work that way? Not trying to be dense, but I have a friend who I tried this with and I got credit, but he didn't...and it's been weeks since he completed his offer. Do they shut this sort of thing down, or what?

J_Uneek

23-11-2004 11:45:44

Well when you say "complete referrals for each other" do you mean you sign up for freeipods.com and he signs up as you referral, and then you you go and turn around and sign up as one of his referrals? If that is what you mean, you'll be put on hold because then you would have signed up twice...

phoebe7

23-11-2004 11:45:51

If you're signed up for freeipods, and refer a friend and he does an offer. You can't sign up for him, since you already have an account w/ freeipods. You would have to sign up under a different site (photoipods, etc.) to do an offer for him. They don't discriminate against friends helping you out, just double accounts.

jeffrey k.

23-11-2004 11:49:32

cool...I got it now....

thanks

adam254

02-12-2004 09:28:00

Sorry for bringing back an old thread but I need someone to clairify some things about referrals similar to jeffery's question before I signup and join those with free ipods. I want to make sure that if I sign up for freephotoipod, and then say 3 of my friends sign up for freeipod, pctech4free, and freehandbags, can each of us use each other as referrals??? Thanks a bunch!