HOLD Question

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=3469

LeftofCool

22-11-2004 19:52:40

I accidentally signed up for the free Ipod offer under two e-mail addresses. I have only verified one, and intend to keep it that way and leave the other one alone. If I only use this single, verified, account, will my other, non-verified one still risk me a HOLD position?

Helpneeded

22-11-2004 20:11:34

wondering the same thing. I already got 2 greens and 2 more coming too. I also had a friend that amde 2 accounts but referred by on one and never ever used the other. Any clue if im gunna be on hold?

Thanks!

grant38402

22-11-2004 20:34:18

you better email gratis just to be sure....I have no clue why you would sign up twice but hey thas your problem!

r2d2_unit

22-11-2004 21:23:43

there was a thread about this a week or so ago, i'm pretty sure that if you just keep that other account inactive they wont put you on hold. someone had emailed them and they responded with a similar message

EmLocke12

22-11-2004 21:56:42

Different question about being on hold do you think they pay any attention at all if you submit a request under "On Hold, May Have Violation?" I wrote under that b/c I figured that I'd been put on hold b/c one of my referrals lives in my building, and therefore shares a similar IP. Fairly simple problem, and I know others have been taken off hold after explaining that. But I haven't had a response in almost 2 weeks. Should I resubmit my question under "On Hold - No Violation" or will that anger the beast?

Emily

LeftofCool

23-11-2004 12:25:29

I e-mailed customer service and they said that I'd be fine as long as I kept one account inactive. The only reason I signed up twice is that I created a dummy address after I had already signed up with my primary one. I then read in the terms that this was a violation.