Instant Credit?

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=34631

Akademikz

06-03-2006 07:28:19

I just logged into my DigitalCameras account to check a few things and it appears offer that were marked for like 3-5 day or even more for credit are now marked as "INSTANT CREDIT!." All of the offers are marked with that and I was wondering is that the case? Are all offers being credited instantly? And if so, how come I've got 2-3 people that completed Columbia House DVD for me and have yet to receive credit despite it being listed as Instant, and on top of that I think they completed the offer more than 3-4 business days ago and still haven't received credit. I don't mind playing the waiting game I'm just curious whether or not all the offers are being credited instantly or if that is just a glitch or something...?

mpbollywoodking

06-03-2006 07:31:01

wow, where have u been? that "instant credit" thing has been there for a while now, it's a glitch, we think

Akademikz

06-03-2006 07:33:48

[quotee77d663888="mpbollywoodking"]wow, where have u been? that "instant credit" thing has been there for a while now, it's a glitch, we think[/quotee77d663888]

Well my net is down at the moment so I don't really have much access to the forum, but thanks for the heads-up. Figured that's what it was, mods can lock the thread now. Sorry for the re-post/stupid thread. oops