Put on hold, Should I worry?

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=34498

Gunwave

04-03-2006 14:32:54

For some reason my laptops account was put on hold. It really doesnt matter to me, cause i wasnt planning on finishing that site anyways.

But I was just wondering if this will affect my other freepay accounts that i have?

Especially my PS3 account, which i finished in january, and now like everyone else im back to Pending Approval.

Do i have anything to be worried about?

ilanbg

04-03-2006 17:11:40

Yes, probably.

JeremyMiller

04-03-2006 23:22:53

I'd probably look into that soon...

Fugger

04-03-2006 23:57:04

Yar, that could be quite the problem for you.

JordanE

05-03-2006 01:22:10

Yes just like everyone eles said

Get put on hold for one freepay site, Get put on hold for all freepay sites.

What did you do to get put on hold?

mpbollywoodking

05-03-2006 05:21:25

i know one of my referrals requested to put one of his accounts on hold because he accidently made two accounts. So, freepay put one of the accounts on hold. But than later, FREEPAY PUT BOTH OF HIS ACCOUNT ON HOLD p

I think they forget that he REQUESTED to put one of his accounts on hold. So, i'm sure Freepay later saw that one of his accounts on hold, so they put all his accounts on hold

So, ya, it could be a problem, a very big problem for you

happygilmore2

05-03-2006 09:27:45

[quote8f9d6f70da="Gunwave"]For some reason my laptops account was put on hold. It really doesnt matter to me, cause i wasnt planning on finishing that site anyways.

But I was just wondering if this will affect my other freepay accounts that i have?

Especially my PS3 account, which i finished in january, and now like everyone else im back to Pending Approval.

Do i have anything to be worried about?[/quote8f9d6f70da]

something to worry about? yes.
you were my referral, and, now im short one green

please PM me asap to resolve the issue

somethinggarlic

05-03-2006 20:00:02

I had no idea that it was a problem. I was put on hold because of a mistake I made, but I don't think your other freepay accounts get put on hold. I did some freepay sites for trades and all are still green, however, I dont use them anymore. Someone should give this poor guy some hope.