No More Recieving Questions!

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=343

gchoee

18-09-2004 18:01:52

I've noticed that half of the FreeiPods.com Discussion is filled with the same kind of posts.

These are all questions asking

"Hi, I switched this date or that date, when will i recieve?"

I think the amount is getting ridiculous, expecially seeing as how none of us have an exact answer. You will get yours when the right time comes. Start being patient because this is free after all...

My 2 cents

tyketto

18-09-2004 18:07:21

Ummm.... but before we do. I plan on finishing my referrals by next Wednesday, but only if Uncle Joe figures out how to do the Infone offer. Then, if I don't get placed on hold, when do you think I'll get my iPod - especially if I switch to the hPod on Oct. 5?

I tend to agree with you. Although, I don't mind it from those who have been waiting so long, because I can imagine they just want some validation from others with the same date not having theirs or something.....

JGrayland

18-09-2004 20:00:50

Some people just want to try to get a rough estimate, its not such a bad thing. In my case, i may need to take the day out of work cuz my neighbor steals my mail sometimes, certainly a package from apple will pique his interest, and since they arent updating peoples status on the webpage, it becomes more an issue as i may be waiting for a package that someone else already took.

zatch

18-09-2004 20:03:47

[quote1cb8deb680="JGrayland"]Some people just want to try to get a rough estimate, its not such a bad thing. In my case, i may need to take the day out of work cuz my neighbor steals my mail sometimes, certainly a package from apple will pique his interest, and since they arent updating peoples status on the webpage, it becomes more an issue as i may be waiting for a package that someone else already took.[/quote1cb8deb680]

Thats freaky to have ur neighbor steal ur mail x

JGrayland

18-09-2004 20:06:53

haha well i get my magazines on odd days, like the issue of rollingstone with lindsay lohan came the day after the following issue did....
he has the same first initial and last name as me so the mailman is also to blame, as i get his mail all the time too.

packages and such, are just left on the steps so anyone can grab it and id never know. and what am i gonna do? complain a free item never came?

Anonymous

18-09-2004 20:08:43

[quote27ece91ff8="JGrayland"]haha well i get my magazines on odd days, like the issue of rollingstone with lindsay lohan came the day after the following issue did....
he has the same first initial and last name as me so the mailman is also to blame, as i get his mail all the time too.

packages and such, are just left on the steps so anyone can grab it and id never know. and what am i gonna do? complain a free item never came?[/quote27ece91ff8]

No, you call UPS and they'll file an investigation and ultimately buy you a new one.