Referral links not going through?

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=34284

VGM

01-03-2006 23:48:07

I know freepay has been going through a lot recently, but I just had two people sign up under me and neither one shows up under referrals (one finished an offer before I realized he didn't show up under me, and the other one I told not to do an offer yet until he shows up). Both say that it said my referral link when they were registering, yet nothing has shown up on my account. Is anyone else having this problem right now? Perhaps they are just going through problems with the server at this time or they are changing something.

Jake, could you check this out perhaps too?

dragonguy83

02-03-2006 04:47:11

I had the same thing happen to me last night, unless the ref was lying to me.

mpbollywoodking

02-03-2006 05:17:56

well, if this is true, than they extend the policy D

VGM

02-03-2006 07:53:32

[quote7358128f0a="dragonguy83"]I had the same thing happen to me last night, unless the ref was lying to me.[/quote7358128f0a]

alright, so the site is having a problem. I lost two referrals because of this...I'm hoping jake can add tem manually to my referrals soon because now there is a deadline!

mpbollywoodking

03-03-2006 03:55:31

has this been resolved? Can i get referrals now?

dragonguy83

03-03-2006 04:44:38

i havent

VGM

03-03-2006 08:53:20

i haven't either, no response from Jake about this issue either. My days are counting down and I can't even get referrals anyway. I've already wasted two perfectly good referrals because of t his glitch so hopefully they link them to my account soon.

VGM

03-03-2006 13:20:33

Jake...any update on this?

MyungChunHa

03-03-2006 14:42:23

[quote2c272791ba="VGM"][quote2c272791ba="dragonguy83"]I had the same thing happen to me last night, unless the ref was lying to me.[/quote2c272791ba]

alright, so the site is having a problem. I lost two referrals because of this...I'm hoping jake can add tem manually to my referrals soon because now there is a deadline![/quote2c272791ba]
This has happened to me three now and every times Jake said he could do nothing to help me because of the way the system works....It really sucks cry ....

EatChex89

03-03-2006 17:43:00

Same thing happened to me too, the guy I signed up under on GiftCards didn't get my referral.

fgr_admin

03-03-2006 17:52:39

[quotee3160b1ec9="AbSoLuT_xXxEr0"][quotee3160b1ec9="VGM"][quotee3160b1ec9="dragonguy83"]I had the same thing happen to me last night, unless the ref was lying to me.[/quotee3160b1ec9]

alright, so the site is having a problem. I lost two referrals because of this...I'm hoping jake can add tem manually to my referrals soon because now there is a deadline![/quotee3160b1ec9]
This has happened to me three now and every times Jake said he could do nothing to help me because of the way the system works....It really sucks cry ....[/quotee3160b1ec9]

Well Jake is misinformed. lol

All you have to do is send in a support ticket, and have your referral do the same. They will send an automated canned respoce. Just reply to it again and re-explain what happened.

Usually takes about 3 days for them to fix. Here is a sample of one of the 3 times it happened to me. All 3 tiems is was fixed within 3 days.

[quotee3160b1ec9]From Me
Hello I recently referred a friend email addy (XXXXXX@hotmail.com) he assures me he joined. In fact this is the second time this has happened with him. i advised him to lower his security settings. So hopefully wont happen again. If you could please add him to my referrals thanx.
[/quotee3160b1ec9]

[quotee3160b1ec9]Freepay Canned Responce
IN ORDER TO BE ELIGIBLE RECEIVE YOUR FREE PRODUCT YOU MUST COMPLETE THE FOLLOWING

Successfully complete at least one offer from our site and have your individual referrals successfully complete at least one offer each.

The necessary number of referrals for each site is listed in the site Terms & Conditions.

These referrals must be unique individuals; you will not receive credit for users that are not unique.

You must meet the individual offer completion requirement and have the required number of referrals complete offers in order to receive your free product. You cannot substitute your offer completion(s) in place of having your referrals complete offers; Nor can a referral’s offer completion substitute for your offer completion requirement.

In order to receive referral credit for your account, your referrals must join via your unique referral link. You can send your referral link to your friends via email, instant messaging, or you can post your referral link online for them to use. They must join correctly using this link or your account will not receive credit for them. Please note The order in which you or your referrals complete offers will have no effect on receiving credit for offer completion, only correctly completing an offer will affect this. Account verification also will have no effect on this process, but must be completed before you can be approved to place an order.

[/quotee3160b1ec9]

[quotee3160b1ec9]My Rebuttal
this is an issue about a referred friend not being added to my downline, thanx

[/quotee3160b1ec9]

[quotee3160b1ec9]Freepay Canned
We have received your inquiry and will respond via a reply post in your account as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.[quotee3160b1ec9][/quotee3160b1ec9][/quotee3160b1ec9]

[quotee3160b1ec9]Next day Freepay Responce
We are sorry for the technical error. We have forwarded this issue to our IT staff already. He will fix the problem for you very soon. Your friend account will be appeared under your lists within 2-3 days. Please be patient. Thank you for your cooperation.

[/quotee3160b1ec9]

My original support ticket was on the 29th, I had my referral on the 2nd. So 4 days.

justinag06

03-03-2006 17:57:59

this is all part of the new ToS

your referral must be sent to a Freepay approved computer, and must do their offers under Jakes supervision, all travel expensies fall on the referree.

Also they have to donate one 360 remote to the secret freepay stash if they want instant credit

VGM

06-03-2006 09:13:51

i sent in a support ticket as well...no response yet. Jake is ignoring this thread and PM's as well...is anyone still having the problem or can people sign up now?

mpbollywoodking

06-03-2006 09:26:50

well, i did three trades with people like for the past two days, they all signed up correctly.

if your referral didn't show, tell them to sign up again using a different e-mail. As long as the old account has no referrals and no completed offer, than it's fine.

hedwig_da_owl

06-03-2006 09:40:32

This happened to me this weekend. My friend signed up and in fact went green today on her account. But she does not show up on my list yet. The odd thing she did notice during signup was that on the second page when entering the address info and pressing the submit - the page timed out and she had to re-enter her info - I suspect that to be a bug in their system. I will be putting in a support ticket and see what they do.

VGM

06-03-2006 10:09:32

[quotea096ca78e5="mpbollywoodking"]well, i did three trades with people like for the past two days, they all signed up correctly.

if your referral didn't show, tell them to sign up again using a different e-mail. As long as the old account has no referrals and no completed offer, than it's fine.[/quotea096ca78e5]

yeah, I think it's working now. It was just back last week right after they announced the new policy, probably just that night. I'm still waiting for a response from Jake on it so hopefully he handles it, but until then I am on pause on getting referrals because this would screw me out of two.