What happened to Loyalty...

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=34240

VrExe

01-03-2006 18:08:11

I dunno I think all the people that just turned to hate Freepay are all gay because when they received their gifts, they were all like OOH MAN! FREEPAY IS AWESOME! I'M GONNA DO ALL OF THEIR SITES!

Now they are like This is shit.

The reason I'm posting this is because I don't think it is fair to shut down Freepay "just like that". If I use an analitical story, it's like a Fireman rescuing your life, and you tell him you love him and all that. After he farts in front of you, you say to him, EWW YOU SMELL, GO AWAY!.

I mean, let's look at what Freepay has done for us, they did after all ship the most items, they kept the most promises, and they helped out the most out of any other freebie sites. Let's be honest, wasn't Freepay the first site you ever did or the site that introduced you to the freebie world? Or at least more than half of you guys.

What Freepay did is kinda unfair, but hey, maybe they will change some stuff around. After all, they "are" the best freebie site, and always will be to me. I just think it's too early for you guys to talk crap about Freepay. It's only been like 1 day since they introduced the new steps?

BTW, I think A4F is a piece of lililili and corrupt forum. They moved down Freepay to Grade C? Wow. Just wow.

In my opinion, we should all just wait a few more days and before talking crap about Freepay, just politely tell Jake your suggestions and/or comments about the changes, maybe it will get resolved back to the way it was or close to what it was.

Even if it doesn't I will still gladly participate in all of Freepay's sites, they have sent me my very first freebie and made me the happiest guy. I won't forget.

Alex89

01-03-2006 18:11:29

well, they may have done good things for other people who've received gifts before but l havnt this is my first time joining their site and they do this, im mad cause now i owe money to columbia house and l have no way to contact freepay, in my opinion now theyre a scam! l fucken hate em

johnjimjones

01-03-2006 18:14:37

Why is there [b1c5d9dd16f]ANOTHER[/b1c5d9dd16f] thread on this?

VrExe

01-03-2006 18:14:51

Well, let's look at your story. You oweing money to columbia house is not Freepay's fault. You are the one that signed up for that particular offer because u were interested in it. There are several ways to contact Freepay. Lastly, it's not like they told you, "NO! WE are not going to send you the ipod!"... You have WAY WAY more than enough time to finish the ipod site. It is only 5 referrals. I finished mine in like 2 weeks.

amir89630

01-03-2006 18:16:37

freepay, why art thou forsaken me

shortys408

01-03-2006 18:17:03

The new terms are completely unfair. Imagine you work your ass off and get 10 refs for a mac mini. that takes a month if your good at it. Another month for approval, and if even one ref does not go through, you must find a new ref within the month u have left and send in for approval again. That is ridiculous.

bullseye4u

01-03-2006 18:19:36

when it comes to money there is no loyalty you cant be loyal in business or to a company. You just can not trust no one, so they send me gifts yes i am happy doesnt mean i have to be loyal to them they just turn the back on us

ilanbg

01-03-2006 18:24:20

Customer loyalty is stupid anyway. We don't owe Freepay anything. They owe us something, and if they don't fulfill their part then we have every right to become the customer of someone who treats us better. Your whole firefighter analogy is really, really stupid.

RM200

01-03-2006 18:33:19

[quoteb93ace38d1="ilanbg"]Customer loyalty is stupid anyway. We don't owe Freepay anything. They owe us something, and if they don't fulfill their part then we have every right to become the customer of someone who treats us better. Your whole firefighter analogy is really, really stupid.[/quoteb93ace38d1]

^^^ Youre whole post is ignorant..

Anyways I spoke on this before and i dont think the policy is that bad only for the laptop one because its 20 and takes alot of time to finish. If u cant finish a site that requires only 5 refs you need to step out the game. )

ilanbg

01-03-2006 18:44:06

RM Please explain to me exactly how we owe Freepay anything.

And some of us have methods of gaining referrals that take a bit of time but are more cost effective, and those referrals aren't available to us anymore.

Not to mention in three months all the freepay sites become unavailable to me and most of the people here.

I'd say we have every right to be bitter.

Please rebuttal.

doylnea

01-03-2006 18:44:48

[quote8594218ea6="RM200"][quote8594218ea6="ilanbg"]Customer loyalty is stupid anyway. We don't owe Freepay anything. They owe us something, and if they don't fulfill their part then we have every right to become the customer of someone who treats us better. Your whole firefighter analogy is really, really stupid.[/quote8594218ea6]

^^^ Youre whole post is ignorant..

Anyways I spoke on this before and i dont think the policy is that bad only for the laptop one because its 20 and takes alot of time to finish. If u cant finish a site that requires only 5 refs you need to step out the game. )[/quote8594218ea6]
I was just going to lock this thread, but now I'm going to let Ilan respond to your ignorance.

nvm, he took care of it.