Waiting For Approval but now back to square one? Why?

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=34199

EatsShootsAndLeaves

01-03-2006 13:29:35

I was waiting for approval on a laptop and an ipod nano. Now they both say

"Great news!

You have completed an offer. Now just refer 5/20 friends to sign up and complete an offer."

I had all my referrals for both. For the laptop, Ive been waiting for approval for over a month now.

Im not completely new to freepay. I got a free ipod and im waiting for my 360 to ship (which for some reason still says "Pending Approval" instead of "Processing").

Does anyone know why my laptop and nano offers are back to saying that i need referrals? Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

I apologize if there's already a thread for this but I didnt find it.

tsanghan

01-03-2006 16:24:39

[quotee4198f97b3="EatsShootsAndLeaves"]I was waiting for approval on a laptop and an iPod nano. Now they both say

"Great news!

You have completed an offer. Now just refer 5/20 friends to sign up and complete an offer."

I had all my referrals for both. For the laptop, Ive been waiting for approval for over a month now.

Im not completely new to freepay. I got a free iPod and im waiting for my 360 to ship (which for some reason still says "Pending Approval" instead of "Processing").

Does anyone know why my laptop and nano offers are back to saying that i need referrals? Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

I apologize if there's already a thread for this but I didnt find it.[/quotee4198f97b3]

i have pending approval over 1 month also for digitalcamera thou
submitted for approval TWICE
now with there new policy have to mail in the form

nytrate

01-03-2006 17:01:43

yea I was in the middle of approval on my giftcards and now it tells me I gotta wait until 5/1/06? what gives? I have 6/5 refs too.

tsanghan

01-03-2006 17:56:57

i have to fill out the form and mail and wait for it BS