Did anyone else notice this?!

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=3404

tdupre747

20-11-2004 15:32:42

I have noticed all the posts of proof, and I don't think this is a scam, but I'm in the middle of filling out my offer now and went to the FAQ/Help section just to look. It gives you about 5 or so choices for question topics, each of which give you 5 or so specific question links. EVERY ONE of those specific question links sends you back to the home FAQ/help page. There is even a link with a note saying

"NOTE Please do NOT email or call the sponsored offer about receiving credit, we will be able to better assist you here."

Yet ALL of the links send you back to the original page. Does anyone else think this is a bit weird? An unfinished part of the site maybe? Do you need to actually complete the offer first?

emoemodude

20-11-2004 15:59:26

I checked and nothing like that happened to me... It took me to another page full of questions inside of that question...

gweenmeanie

21-11-2004 00:47:37

I'm with emoemodude on this one too; it all works for me. Maybe it's something to do with your browser or ISP?

Lunarpancake

28-11-2004 14:35:31

Think about it......would you want 100,000 people pissing your advertizers off by calling them up all pissed off cuz tey dddnt get credit for some crap they signed up for that through a site they PAY. In their opinion you signed up....they dont give two shits if you didint get a free ipod or not.

cisco

29-11-2004 20:38:02

its your computer/browser settings. i had this happen to me also and thought it was shady. then i went into the help on a different comp and all the links worked and sent me to new pages. try deleting all ur cookies and all that good shit. resetting ur settings might let you read the FAQ.

FreeOffersNow

05-12-2004 10:03:07

The FAQ section works fine for me (I've checked Gratis and OfferCentric)...also, Lunarpancake makes a good point in that they just dont want a bunch of people bothering their sponsors/clients.

twhite567

05-12-2004 11:02:26

It's NIS if you have that installed..or another firewall...i turn it off and it works fine )
-Trevor