in all honesty...

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=33909

nytrate

25-02-2006 16:11:03

does everything posted here have to be positive?

I'm referring to the posts with the online petition link. Sure it's stupid but it's on topic, no?

I mean it's a Freepay discussion forum...why aren't angry/negative posts allowed? You gotta show both sides of something to allow people to make up their own minds, no? Or is the purpose of this just to lavish freepay with praise and admiration?

Not trying to be an ass here, I'm curious. I don't see why that thread got locked

ilanbg

25-02-2006 16:13:38

It's because it's completely pointless.

ilanbg

25-02-2006 16:14:38

Not to mention the guy had two posts, and made two threads on the subject, and so is probably a banned member.

egyptianruin

25-02-2006 17:37:17

Well the guy posted it in other freebie forums. He hasn't had much praise. For example Chuck Norris signed his petition, as well as Bill Gates so it's more of a joke now than anything. Poor guy - he was waiting one whole month before starting the petition. lol

petezahut2

25-02-2006 18:29:47

[quotec0270541bb="nytrate"]does everything posted here have to be positive?

I'm referring to the posts with the online petition link. Sure it's stupid but it's on topic, no?

I mean it's a Freepay discussion forum...why aren't angry/negative posts allowed? You gotta show both sides of something to allow people to make up their own minds, no? Or is the purpose of this just to lavish freepay with praise and admiration?

Not trying to be an ass here, I'm curious. I don't see why that thread got locked[/quotec0270541bb]

I agree. I think people feel they have to defend FreePay because Jake helps everyone out. Jake's a nice guy, and most of the negative posts aren't criticizing him. People should be allowed to talk about what they want. You don't have to read it if you don't want to.

Stunt_101

25-02-2006 18:45:05

[quote3f0907755d="ilanbg"]Not to mention the guy had two posts, and made two threads on the subject, and so is probably a banned member.[/quote3f0907755d] If you read it, it actually had a point. What is wrong with a frickin online petition? It's a damn dictatorship in here.

Stunt_101

25-02-2006 18:48:06

[quote71cb839e49="nytrate"]does everything posted here have to be positive?

Not trying to be an ass here, I'm curious. I don't see why that thread got locked[/quote71cb839e49]
Thanks for noticing. Real_talk! My thread was stating the facts of my situation
and of many others. Yet my thread was closed WITHOUT any justification. Truely a shame. (

ilanbg

25-02-2006 19:03:32

What will the petition do?

"Oh! It looks like people [i588249e053]really[/i588249e053] want their 360's! I suppose [i588249e053]now[/i588249e053] we may as well try and get some."

Stunt_101

25-02-2006 19:15:50

What does sitting on your ass do? Exactly. I am not about to sit and wait for freepay's convenience.

unknown uchiha

25-02-2006 19:30:41

So you think that just because you sign a petition, Freepay will have an overnight miracle and its suppliers will suddenly have thousands of 360s sitting in their warehouses and ship them ASAP? Trust me, if they could get 360s sent to you by now they would have. It's all about supply and demand right now, so just be patient. Look at all your benefits

1. You're getting it for FREE. If not, you're getting it for WAY cheaper than $400 + tax
2. You're not getting first-generation hardware. Chances are, your 360 from Freepay will NOT contain any of the hardware malfunctions that people who spent thousands on eBay to get one recieved.

So please, just be patient. You'll get your FREE Xbox 360 in due time without first-generation hardware problems.

Stunt_101

25-02-2006 19:39:50

[quote0acde6b3d8="unknown uchiha"]So you think that just because you sign a petition, Freepay will have an overnight miracle and its suppliers will suddenly have thousands of 360s sitting in their warehouses and ship them ASAP? Trust me, if they could get 360s sent to you by now they would have. It's all about supply and demand right now, so just be patient. Look at all your benefits

1. You're getting it for FREE. If not, you're getting it for WAY cheaper than $400 + tax
2. You're not getting first-generation hardware. Chances are, your 360 from Freepay will NOT contain any of the hardware malfunctions that people who spent thousands on eBay to get one recieved.

So please, just be patient. You'll get your FREE Xbox 360 in due time without first-generation hardware problems.[/quote0acde6b3d8]

" li We are Freepay's customers
li We have earned our item
li We deserve a response, any information. I'm not just talking about in this forum, I think a courteous e-mail is well over due. Not everyone knows about trading forums.
li We deserve more than just a rolling calender update.
li We deserve what we signed up for...(that means the remote). Would you be mad if they decided to just give you the "core" package instead, because I don't really see the difference...as far as ethics go!?! How is that not a broken promise?"

Stunt_101

25-02-2006 19:43:21

FreePay has to be the biggest name in the freebie business. They have not tried to please there customers as http//www.3604free.com/ and XBOX360s4Free.com did.

Gigante

25-02-2006 19:46:06

[quotebbc7329c13="unknown uchiha"]So you think that just because you sign a petition, Freepay will have an overnight miracle and its suppliers will suddenly have thousands of 360s sitting in their warehouses and ship them ASAP? Trust me, if they could get 360s sent to you by now they would have. It's all about supply and demand right now, so just be patient. Look at all your benefits

So please, just be patient. You'll get your FREE Xbox 360 in due time without first-generation hardware problems.[/quotebbc7329c13]

I have not met a person with xbox360 problems, and have had none myself. The system had less malfunctions than most electronics on launch, so that is a terrible reason. Getting it free is also not a reason to not complain.

Anybody ever realize that whenever Freepay has to send out a bunch of shipments of something, they have to open new sites, with items that are pre-order, to pay for the ones they owe? Hence, pyramid scheme.

unknown uchiha

25-02-2006 19:49:15

Okay Stunt, you need to actually start reading up on the media remote.

Freepay posted up whatever the press release from Microsoft was at the time the 360 was announced. The Premium bundle was going to include the media remote, but it was removed by Microsoft as a last minute decision. So do you expect Freepay to buy you not only a Premium bundle, but also a media remote? You're tripping. They gauranteed a Premium bundle, and that's what they're going to follow through on.

It's like the PS3 right now. Every site is listing off its "specs" and such. Guess what? The controller might change shape, the processor might slow down a bit, and other things might change. Are you going to start a scene just beacuse your PS3, the same one that you can buy in the store, was 100 MhZ lower than what Freepay "promised"? They're only "changing" what they're giving out according to what Microsoft is packaging with the item that they're giving yu.

"We are Freepay's customers"
That's right, and they could have said "You know what? We know we promised you a 360 but since we can't get them we'll just DQ your accounts"

"We have earned our item"
That's true, but just try buying a 360 right now at Gamestop or something.

"We deserve a response... trading forums"
Support tickets.

"We deserve more than just a rolling calender update"
"Hey guys, this is Jake! So today I went to work, I ran out of gas halfway and a nice guy gave me an extra gas container. I then went in Freepay's offices, by the way did you know Lisa has a new 'do? Then we discussed the 360s a bit and then I started logging on one of the many forums that I am representing Freepay in and answered some questions and such. For lunch break I had a tuna sandwich from Subway, wheat bread and grileld to perfection. I didn't have lettuce in my sbway sandwich but I had extra tomatoes, three and a half slices. One of them I threw away since it fell on the floor..."
So did you want that kind of update?

"We deserve what we signed up for..."
Look above.

Stunt_101

25-02-2006 20:05:24

[quotea0cb9bdfe0="unknown uchiha"]
"We are Freepay's customers"
That's right, and they could have said "You know what? We know we promised you a 360 but since we can't get them we'll just DQ your accounts"

"We have earned our item"
That's true, but just try buying a 360 right now at Gamestop or something.

"We deserve a response... trading forums"
Support tickets.

"We deserve more than just a rolling calender update"
"Hey guys, this is Jake! So today I went to work, I ran out of gas halfway and a nice guy gave me an extra gas container. I then went in Freepay's offices, by the way did you know Lisa has a new 'do? Then we discussed the 360s a bit and then I started logging on one of the many forums that I am representing Freepay in and answered some questions and such. For lunch break I had a tuna sandwich from Subway, wheat bread and grileld to perfection. I didn't have lettuce in my sbway sandwich but I had extra tomatoes, three and a half slices. One of them I threw away since it fell on the floor..."
So did you want that kind of update?

"We deserve what we signed up for..."
Look above.[/quotea0cb9bdfe0]

You are obviously in blindly in love with freepay and it is a stuborn love that someone may have to slap out of you.

What if they DQ'ed our accounts? That was just moronic to bring up. It would make 0 sense, and would bring lawsuits.

The info we are getting from freepay is, "we dont have xbox's because microsoft is not making enough, so sit tight". That's all. No matter who you
speak to, that is what you will get.

RESPOND TO THIS FreePay has to be the biggest name in the freebie business.They are known to be a "grade A" freebie site. They have not tried to please their customers as http//www.3604free.com/ and XBOX360s4Free.com did. TRAINN was able to fufill there orders. Offercentric gave there customers an option to take $475 via paypal. WHY CAN'T FREEPAY GIVE US THIS OPTION? WHY HAVE THEY NOT SHIPPED ANY XBOX 360s ? C'mon open your eyes and pay attention.

Fugger

25-02-2006 20:09:37

[quote94293792ee="Gigante"]Anybody ever realize that whenever Freepay has to send out a bunch of shipments of something, they have to open new sites, with items that are pre-order, to pay for the ones they owe? Hence, pyramid scheme.[/quote94293792ee]

Uhhhh, no because there isn't any correlation. Anyone else noticed that everytime the sun comes up more people die? Lets stop the sun from coming up and that'll fix that.

nytrate

25-02-2006 20:15:25

[quote9627ab03cb="Fugger"][quote9627ab03cb="Gigante"]Anybody ever realize that whenever Freepay has to send out a bunch of shipments of something, they have to open new sites, with items that are pre-order, to pay for the ones they owe? Hence, pyramid scheme.[/quote9627ab03cb]

Uhhhh, no because there isn't any correlation. Anyone else noticed that everytime the sun comes up more people die? Lets stop the sun from coming up and that'll fix that.[/quote9627ab03cb]

hahah great post man

drunkmonkey

25-02-2006 20:19:22

[quotea3dbe89dd5="Stunt_101"]RESPOND TO THIS FreePay has to be the biggest name in the freebie business.They are known to be a "grade A" freebie site. They have not tried to please their customers as http//www.3604free.com/ and XBOX360s4Free.com did. TRAINN was able to fufill there orders. Offercentric gave there customers an option to take $475 via paypal. WHY CAN'T FREEPAY GIVE US THIS OPTION? WHY HAVE THEY NOT SHIPPED ANY XBOX 360s ? C'mon open your eyes and pay attention.[/quotea3dbe89dd5]

Ah, the $10,000 question. Good luck on getting a real answer. roll

Fugger

25-02-2006 20:43:11

To be honest, I'd wouldn't have a problem with [b9e19837386]adult[/b9e19837386] conversation about what is going on with freepay and the 360's but where is that going to lead? Since the majority of users find it easier to start a flame war, that is what every thread turns into. A huge crapfest.

What are the points of view? Anti-freepay and Pro-freepay? Yeah, we've seen it all already.

"I wun mai feesixdy. Whn is freepai gunna shap it? I'm nawt gunna b a custmur ne maur." "I wan my motecuntrol. I dun kare if mykerowesoft chang'd whut they wur selling 2 the custumrz. I wun it naw!" "Thys is elegal! I WAN ANSWURZ!!!!! ANSWUR MY SKREEMING VOYCE!!!!"

Yeah, okay we get it. You are loud. You are impatient. You aren't going to give freepay your business anymore (yeah right). You don't care if freepay is concerned about maximizing their profit. Is there a point in there? Yeah, it would be nice if freepay would be more open with information about what is going on, but what is the point of it? The children will keep crying and whining no matter what happens. You could give these people exactly what they are asking for and it still won't be enough. Freepay had this problem with the 4th gen iPod. Most of the members are probably too young to remember this but freepay (then gratis, remember kids?) was able to ship 4th gen hp iPods.

Oh also, I'd love for one of these people to be complaining to be "elder" forum members. Everyone complaining are new members. And that pisses me off the most as I'm sure they, or at least some of them, are also regular members too afraid to enter an honest debate with their real nicknames and would rather cry like children using fake ones.

Please, intelligent responses only.

unknown uchiha

25-02-2006 21:20:19

Um, Stunt,

"You are obviously in blindly in love with freepay and it is a stuborn love that someone may have to slap out of you"

I don't know if you know this or not but I have never even COMPLETED a Freepay site. All the sites I have done were for trades only. I've completed TRAINN and Free4Me network sites, and I think that the Free4Me Network is actually one of the best networks currently out there. Please don't blindly strike out.

JeremyMiller

25-02-2006 22:54:45

[quote35e1628ac9="Fugger"]You could give these people exactly what they are asking for and it still won't be enough. Freepay had this problem with the 4th gen iPod. Most of the members are probably too young to remember this but freepay (then gratis, remember kids?) was able to ship 4th gen hp iPods.

Oh also, I'd love for one of these people to be complaining to be "elder" forum members. Everyone complaining are new members. And that pisses me off the most as I'm sure they, or at least some of them, are also regular members too afraid to enter an honest debate with their real nicknames and would rather cry like children using fake ones.

Please, intelligent responses only.[/quote35e1628ac9]

Yeah. I was around during the 4th gen craze. I was getting a little anxious for my pod, but it came after 2 months of waiting.

I know what to expect, but I still may have a thing or two to say. I may not be an 'elder' member here on the forum, but I've been around the block with freepay and I know They've got some flaws they could work out easily to better their business. One really really good point that still stands is, "I told a bunch of people at school about freepay's stuff and they're waiting for me to recieve mine. I'm getting really discouraged with the fact that it's taking quite a long time and many of them are just laughing and saying 'I told you so.' Even if I do recieve my freegift, they'll probably not want to do any freepay because of the lack of information they release and how long it takes to recieve an item." That problem right there loses them MUCH business.

I'm definately not complaining. I would not buy an ipod at the store, so I'm very very happy about these kind of sites. But I do agree with some people that the customers in this situation may deserve a little more information.

Fugger, you know as well as I do that an 'update' email with even a 'maybe' time-frame would make alot of people be quiet and calm down. GRANTED some would still be totally retarded and bitch, it would just be courteous on freepay's part. Even if they didn't know when things were going to get in, they could say that, and then when they figure out more information, maybe release a little bit in email form to clear up some confusion and jitteryness.

There's good in what freepay's doing, and though there may not necesarilly be any bad, there's also some things that could easily be improved.

I have to say that since I started with freepay over a year and a half ago, I haven't seen anything really improve with any of this shipping stuff. New sites have opened and YES Jake is VERY VERY helpful! Jake, I cannot express enough how much I and the rest of the members on here appreciate you, but that's really the extent of it. We're still seeing the same time-frame problems with little information released. Maybe it's one of their tactics. Though they may be a really great company, things like that come off shady and do not end up helping their name.

I was hoping that after I completed my freeipod, it would take only like a week, but I'm ready to wait another 2 months. Am I complaining? no. I'm just trying to get forth the fact that there is some things that could EASILY be improved on freepay's part that would stop alot of old lady bitching on these boards and with everyone else. Hell, other sites are doing good jobs of informing people...why can't freepay? Especially if they are the biggest company doing this.

JeremyMiller

25-02-2006 22:56:46

Oh, and about the remote thing....
You people need to SERIOUSLY quit your bitching.

If you also read the terms and service, they have the right to cancel or refuse your gift to you for any reason.

If it's stated in the terms and conditions, it's not illegal, so please...die.

Stunt_101

25-02-2006 23:05:11

[quote8c7730b4d5="Fugger"]To be honest, I'd wouldn't have a problem with [b8c7730b4d5]adult[/b8c7730b4d5] conversation about what is going on with freepay and the 360's but where is that going to lead? Since the majority of users find it easier to start a flame war, that is what every thread turns into. A huge crapfest.

What are the points of view? Anti-freepay and Pro-freepay? Yeah, we've seen it all already.

"I wun mai feesixdy. Whn is freepai gunna shap it? I'm nawt gunna b a custmur ne maur." "I wan my motecuntrol. I dun kare if mykerowesoft chang'd whut they wur selling 2 the custumrz. I wun it naw!" "Thys is elegal! I WAN ANSWURZ!!!!! ANSWUR MY SKREEMING VOYCE!!!!"

Yeah, okay we get it. You are loud. You are impatient. You aren't going to give freepay your business anymore (yeah right). You don't care if freepay is concerned about maximizing their profit. Is there a point in there? Yeah, it would be nice if freepay would be more open with information about what is going on, but what is the point of it? The children will keep crying and whining no matter what happens. You could give these people exactly what they are asking for and it still won't be enough. Freepay had this problem with the 4th gen iPod. Most of the members are probably too young to remember this but freepay (then gratis, remember kids?) was able to ship 4th gen hp iPods.

Please, intelligent responses only.[/quote8c7730b4d5]

Why is that every mod I have encountered on my first day in this forum has a rude, nagging, and condescending tone in which they speak to me?

Who are you calling a kid? Just recently, Gratis changed to FreePay.

If you dont see the point of a petition then state your opinion, move along . and leave my thread alone. lol

BTW, My alias was not made up today, you can see my thread over @ A4F http//www.anything4free.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=45853&st=0 .

Stunt_101

25-02-2006 23:09:40

[quote4ca8c74883="JeremyMiller"]

Yeah. I was around during the 4th gen craze. I was getting a little anxious for my pod, but it came after 2 months of waiting.

I know what to expect, but I still may have a thing or two to say. I may not be an 'elder' member here on the forum, but I've been around the block with freepay and I know They've got some flaws they could work out easily to better their business. One really really good point that still stands is, "I told a bunch of people at school about freepay's stuff and they're waiting for me to recieve mine. I'm getting really discouraged with the fact that it's taking quite a long time and many of them are just laughing and saying 'I told you so.' Even if I do recieve my freegift, they'll probably not want to do any freepay because of the lack of information they release and how long it takes to recieve an item." That problem right there loses them MUCH business.

But I do agree with some people that the customers in this situation may deserve a little more information.

[/quote4ca8c74883] Real_talk! 8)

Fugger

26-02-2006 00:05:15

[quote94bf1c7f85="JeremyMiller"]Fugger, you know as well as I do that an 'update' email with even a 'maybe' time-frame would make alot of people be quiet and calm down. GRANTED some would still be totally retarded and bitch, it would just be courteous on freepay's part. Even if they didn't know when things were going to get in, they could say that, and then when they figure out more information, maybe release a little bit in email form to clear up some confusion and jitteryness.[/quote94bf1c7f85]

I whole heartedly agree with you. Freepay could be handling this situation a lot better than they are but I have a feeling freepay has gotten themselves into a situation that is like godzilla trying to walk through a town with out damaging something. They are so large, they don't have the ability to just walk as freely as smaller monsters.

[quote94bf1c7f85="Stunt_101"]Why is that every mod I have encountered on my first day in this forum has a rude, nagging, and condescending tone in which they speak to me?

Who are you calling a kid? Just recently, Gratis changed to FreePay.

If you dont see the point of a petition then state your opinion, move along . and leave my thread alone. lol

BTW, My alias was not made up today, you can see my thread over @ A4F [/quote94bf1c7f85]

When your first posts are jumping on the band wagon of a hot situation, I wouldn't expect any member to treat you with a lot of respect.

My reference to people being children are referring to members that have been here for more than one day. Since you are still a new member, I invite you to look through previously locked threads made by whiney little brats.

The petition just #1 feeds the fire and #2 just makes people laugh.

And as for the link to your other thread that show how seriously people are taking the petition, thanks. The mods here (at least ones I've spoken with) feel pretty much the same way. The threads were locked because there isn't a need to spread crap.

Fugger

26-02-2006 00:18:45

[quote381c14d723="Stunt_101 from A4F Thread"] Looks like a petition has been created http//www.petitiononline.com/lol-not-posting-the-full-link/petition.html
I think we declare war?[/quote381c14d723]

Also, way to try and pimp the petition on A4F like you found it. Bravo.

Stunt_101

26-02-2006 07:21:34

Fight the Power
Don't kiss its ass!
REAL_TALK!

johnjimjones

26-02-2006 08:23:56

Can we get Stunt_101 the 'I'm an ungrateful fuck' title?

Forget Freepay. I <3 Jake

drunkmonkey

26-02-2006 08:27:21

You start with
[quote676b53e525="Fugger"]To be honest, I'd wouldn't have a problem with [b676b53e525]adult[/b676b53e525] conversation about what is going on with freepay and the 360's[/quote676b53e525]
and then continue with
[quote676b53e525="Fugger"]"I wun mai feesixdy. Whn is freepai gunna shap it? I'm nawt gunna b a custmur ne maur." "I wan my motecuntrol. I dun kare if mykerowesoft chang'd whut they wur selling 2 the custumrz. I wun it naw!" "Thys is elegal! I WAN ANSWURZ!!!!! ANSWUR MY SKREEMING VOYCE!!!!" [/quote676b53e525]

Bullshit. You don't want an intelligent conversation. You want to keep playing the high and mighty, condescending moderater. If you really wanted a conversation, you'd have answered the question Stunt asked a while ago

Trainn's shipping 360s. OC and GiftFiesta are offering PayPal options. [b676b53e525]WHY[/b676b53e525] hasn't Freepay made [b676b53e525]ANY[/b676b53e525] progress yet? [b676b53e525]WHY[/b676b53e525] do they simply keep changing the date on the website without giving any explanations or updates on their status?

ilanbg

26-02-2006 08:43:24

There have been SO many threads on this subject. Everyone is just repeating themselves.

roll

Gigante

26-02-2006 08:44:47

I like Freepay, and have gotten many things from them, and still have many things to get from them like xbox and ps3 which are preordered, so it isn't in my best interest to bash them or whatever, but I think they could get Xbox 360's if they really wanted to. I have seen them on shelves at least a dozen times when just walking around local stores, and I got mine back in December. This is now 3 months after launch. They already give out SuperCertificates, so that would not be hard for them to do, to give people $400 SuperCerts. I personally wouldn't take it, because I want another xbox, but the option is more or less the correct thing to do in this situation. Everybody can spurt what they want on the issue. People love freepay, people don't love freepay, whatever. But in the end, they are still not handling the situation up to par.

NIVO

26-02-2006 08:48:23

well, i was gonna reply with some constructive conversation, but all i keep seeing is that avatar of a nice boob bein squished. And now ive gotta take a shower wink keep these avatars in every thread so i can never get any reading done LOL Cheers.

drunkmonkey

26-02-2006 09:04:33

[quoteb976d3fd1d="ilanbg"]There have been SO many threads on this subject. Everyone is just repeating themselves.

roll[/quoteb976d3fd1d]

Probably because no one can answer the question that's being repeated.

roll

ilanbg

26-02-2006 09:07:57

[quotebb7f0425df="drunkmonkey"][quotebb7f0425df="ilanbg"]There have been SO many threads on this subject. Everyone is just repeating themselves.

roll[/quotebb7f0425df]

Probably because no one can answer the question that's being repeated.

roll[/quotebb7f0425df]

The question is answered, it's just that whoever asks it doesn't like the answer.

Stunt_101

26-02-2006 09:45:59

[quoteede790d089="drunkmonkey"]You start with
[quoteede790d089="Fugger"]To be honest, I'd wouldn't have a problem with [bede790d089]adult[/bede790d089] conversation about what is going on with freepay and the 360's[/quoteede790d089]
and then continue with
[quoteede790d089="Fugger"]"I wun mai feesixdy. Whn is freepai gunna shap it? I'm nawt gunna b a custmur ne maur." "I wan my motecuntrol. I dun kare if mykerowesoft chang'd whut they wur selling 2 the custumrz. I wun it naw!" "Thys is elegal! I WAN ANSWURZ!!!!! ANSWUR MY SKREEMING VOYCE!!!!" [/quoteede790d089]

Bullshit. You don't want an intelligent conversation. You want to keep playing the high and mighty, condescending moderater. If you really wanted a conversation, you'd have answered the question Stunt asked a while ago

Trainn's shipping 360s. OC and GiftFiesta are offering PayPal options. [bede790d089]WHY[/bede790d089] hasn't Freepay made [bede790d089]ANY[/bede790d089] progress yet? [bede790d089]WHY[/bede790d089] do they simply keep changing the date on the website without giving any explanations or updates on their status?[/quoteede790d089]
The realest person in this forum ^^^^^^^^

Fugger

26-02-2006 09:49:21

[quoteffb9be03a8="drunkmonkey"]Bullshit. You don't want an intelligent conversation. You want to keep playing the high and mighty, condescending moderater. If you really wanted a conversation, you'd have answered the question Stunt asked a while ago

Trainn's shipping 360s. OC and GiftFiesta are offering PayPal options. [bffb9be03a8]WHY[/bffb9be03a8] hasn't Freepay made [bffb9be03a8]ANY[/bffb9be03a8] progress yet? [bffb9be03a8]WHY[/bffb9be03a8] do they simply keep changing the date on the website without giving any explanations or updates on their status?[/quoteffb9be03a8]

Okay, so I pharaprased. The inital complaints from users weren't much better than what I pharaprased. Trainn is a smaller operation and has more flexability. Same with GiftFiesta. OC has always offered Paypal, so bringing them into the picture is pointless.

Why haven't they given us any information? I don't know. Would I like to see something, anything, in the form of an update? Absoutley. But is that going to happen? It sure doesn't seem like it. Am I going to bitch a storm? No, because it's worthless. What has all the bitching and moaning gotten us? If anything, Jake is visiting less because there isn't a reasonable person and the majority of the users complain in a manner that is similar to my paraphrasing.

So, in summation. I agree with you, freepay should give us better information. I also disagree in comparing them to others as everyone else is smaller than freepay.

I hope that was an adult enough of a response for you. Oh and if I appear condesending in this post please let me know where and how.

Rodney

26-02-2006 10:57:03

[quote00bc7a9eed]Trainn's shipping 360s. OC and GiftFiesta are offering PayPal options. WHY hasn't Freepay made ANY progress yet? WHY do they simply keep changing the date on the website without giving any explanations or updates on their status?[/quote00bc7a9eed]

The answer to these questions have been posted a few times here by the Freepay employee. You may not like or agree with the answers, but they have been answered.

Jake has said that it makes more business sense for freepay to buy them in large lots instead of picking up a couple at best buy here and there (which the smaller incentive sites can do).

Sites like giftfiesta and trainn may ship 20 or so by finding them here and there, but freepay needs at least 200+ to buy them in a lot and clear out most of their cue.

The date keeps changing on the website in response to Microsofts changing of their availability date on their next large batch of xbox360s.

Looking at this recent article, it sounds like an xbox exec expects increased availability in late March-April
http//www.next-gen.biz/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=2239&Itemid=2

It would be nice if freepay sent out a quick email to the people that completed the xbox360 site just letting them know of the reason for the delays.

NIVO

26-02-2006 13:11:25

focusing on getting 200 isnt gonna do much good. That wont put a dent in the backlog, but i would agree its a start and you gotta start somewhere.

JeremyMiller

26-02-2006 13:23:01

The problem is that most of you guys are not capable of Intellegent Conversation. I know for a fact that about 50% of freepay's costumers are under 18. Meaning, most of you assholes on here are retarded 15 year old twinks. How can I tell? The things you type about and the reason you really get angry.

Most of you don't understand America's legal system either, espeically the asshole that started that online petition.

First off, good luck with your wonderful representation of everyone who's REALLY pissed about the 'no remote' or 'slow shipping' of the 360's. I'm sure that the people who actually listen to and care about online petitions (15 year old pimply assholes who think they actually have right on the internet) are going to even think twice when seeing your mere 19 signatures. Has an online petition Ever accomplished anything? No. Why? It's not plausable. Typing in your 'full name' does not count as a signature anywhere. Stop thinking you can get somewhere by doing this. I didn't really read the petition because I didn't have to. The few reasons on the petition are illegitimate and retarded.
Secondly, read the terms and conditions. Even though some people want to bitch, it won't do ANYTHING. We're lucky enough that Jake will even take requests and clear up problems because, let's face it, they don't have to.
If freepay wanted they could put ALL fo our accounts on hold with NO questions asked. Could you prosecute them? No. Again I say, read the Terms and Conditions.

Read them.

JeremyMiller

26-02-2006 13:24:49

[quotef0e92863a8="NIVO"]well, i was gonna reply with some constructive conversation, but all i keep seeing is that avatar of a nice boob bein squished. And now ive gotta take a shower wink keep these avatars in every thread so i can never get any reading done LOL Cheers.[/quotef0e92863a8]

You're definately note 18. The end.

Stunt_101

26-02-2006 14:21:57

[quote5dc800a882="JeremyMiller"]The problem is that most of you guys are not capable of Intellegent Conversation. I know for a fact that about 50% of freepay's costumers are under 18. Meaning, most of you assholes on here are retarded 15 year old twinks. How can I tell? The things you type about and the reason you really get angry.

Most of you don't understand America's legal system either, espeically the asshole that started that online petition.

First off, good luck with your wonderful representation of everyone who's REALLY pissed about the 'no remote' or 'slow shipping' of the 360's. I'm sure that the people who actually listen to and care about online petitions (15 year old pimply assholes who think they actually have right on the internet) are going to even think twice when seeing your mere 19 signatures. Has an online petition Ever accomplished anything? No. Why? It's not plausable. Typing in your 'full name' does not count as a signature anywhere. Stop thinking you can get somewhere by doing this. [b5dc800a882]I didn't really read the petition because I didn't have to.[/b5dc800a882] The few reasons on
Read them.[/quote5dc800a882]

Sorry dude, most intelligent people don't have to swear @ others to get their point(s) across. Here are some of your mature 22-year-old vocabulary words "retarded, asshole,and pimply….". Most intelligible people would actually read the petition before making any argument against it.
Can someone say PMS?
Why are you trying to make this a user to user flame-fest?
That doesn’t seem too "intelligent" to me.

JeremyMiller

26-02-2006 15:47:27

Who said anything about a flamefest?
After reviewing your petition I still feel the same way. I just love how you couldn't comment on anything besides the fact that I'm 'unintellegent' because I swore or called you a pimply asshole.

You still lose bro!

Stunt_101

26-02-2006 16:03:08

[quote30adc4be93="JeremyMiller"]Who said anything about a flamefest?
After reviewing your petition I still feel the same way. I just love how you couldn't comment on anything besides the fact that I'm 'unintellegent' because I swore or called you a pimply asshole.

You still lose bro![/quote30adc4be93]
I man once said.
"I suggest you ignore JM, who is obviously a complete idiot. What he's suggesting is a walkthrough. And they do check IPs, and you and your ref will be DQed if you follow JM's advice."
http//forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=33947

JeremyMiller

26-02-2006 16:45:38

Oh well lawl at that!
You're still losing because you're not providing any support. Your petition is still retarded.
I still win.

CollidgeGraduit

26-02-2006 16:48:53

This has lost all semblence of an intelligent discussion.

Fugger

26-02-2006 17:03:47

Please continue here

http//forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=33969