Will FPI holds stop freeipods STV people from shipping?

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=3356

Tadeo

18-11-2004 15:51:12

Is Gratis enforcing its across the board holds on those who have been put on hold for freephotoipods and are still STV for their freeipod? I joined a freephotoipod conga and have completed my offer, but will not ask anyone to sign up anymore, for two reasons.

I am an Adult who put a hell of a lot of time in to getting people confident enough about the "legitimacy" of Gratis to complete offers. I am now embarrassed to have referred them to this program.

The other is fear of not getting squat, because Gratis is starting to turn into the scam I worked at convincing my friends it wasn't and putting people on hold and preventing them from completing the offers they did in good faith for any infraction or perceived infraction.

I notice that no one is answering gripe posts with "STFU it's a free ipod" anymore.

CoMpFrEaK

18-11-2004 15:57:16

[quote3d8619c579="Tadeo"]Is Gratis enforcing its across the board holds on those who have been put on hold for freephotoipods and are still STV for their freeipod? I joined a freephotoipod conga and have completed my offer, but will not ask anyone to sign up anymore, for two reasons.

I am an Adult who put a hell of a lot of time in to getting people confident enough about the "legitimacy" of Gratis to complete offers. I am now embarrassed to have referred them to this program.

The other is fear of not getting squat, because Gratis is starting to turn into the scam I worked at convincing my friends it wasn't and putting people on hold and preventing them from completing the offers they did in good faith for any infraction or perceived infraction.

I notice that no one is answering gripe posts with "STFU it's a free ipod" anymore.[/quote3d8619c579]

thing is i never answered like that wink , but yea it has been taking gratis a while to get things going, meh hope its just a dry spell and will dissipate quickly

spyderfry

18-11-2004 17:01:06

[quote98e67dd299="CoMpFrEaK"] it has been taking gratis a while to get things going, meh hope its just a dry spell and will dissipate quickly[/quote98e67dd299]

Does anyone know if things are moving as slow on the FFS and other Gratis Sites? I hope it is just the scarcity of ipods and the popularity of the that are causing slow-ups.

Tadeo

18-11-2004 18:53:06

They are not that scarce. The term STV is obviousy some sort of joke, because anyone you order an Ipod from right now will ship in less than a week.l

musicmaster

18-11-2004 21:31:46

i was on hold, then i got taken off and i still got my ipod (10/13)

Tadeo

19-11-2004 10:04:30

So has this simply not occurred to anyone? No one who is STV at freeipods has been put on hold at freephotoipods?