Roommate signs up = I GET DENIED

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=3320

sk8erdr

17-11-2004 16:25:28

Ugh.. such BS. My ipod was to like the "ship to vendor" stage... and then out of nowhere one of my housemates tells me he just signed up for freeipods.com. Sure enough I get DENIED. I gave them NINE referrals... and no ipod. At least I got my free monitor...

TenceRiker

17-11-2004 16:43:41

I'd talk to try toget gratis to see if they would reconsider if I gave that many referrals.

brywalker

17-11-2004 22:14:35

I think you need to roll your roommate for $300.

Tadeo

17-11-2004 22:29:42

you could ask politely for them to reconsider. But what are you going to do, threaten them with more bad publicity. I am too embarrassed to ask anyone to sign-up for freephotoipods. How the hell can this company continue if all of its customer base is pissed off at how nit-picky the rules are and that they ship randomly, forcing some people to wait months for their ipod while others get it in two weeks?

hemingway2

17-11-2004 23:03:57

[quotee46631157f="Tadeo"] I am too embarrassed to ask anyone to sign-up for freephotoipods. How the hell can this company continue if all of its customer base is pissed off at how nit-picky the rules are and that they ship randomly, forcing some people to wait months for their ipod while others get it in two weeks?[/quotee46631157f]

thumbsup man.

i was put on hold for freephotoipods.
thats after i got 12 greens.
i also got 9 greens for flatscreens
and 6 for ipods.

i've been good to gratis, and they repay me with a random hold and no reply to my emails or posts.

i'm a damn good freeli user, and will completely stop using gratis until they fix my situation. i'm loving offercentric (loving!), liking prizecube, and having good experiences with the independants. i don't need to deal with the headaches from gratis anymore. waiting a few more days for them to redeem themselves.

cheers.

Neversky

18-11-2004 00:08:07

Im thinking that Gratis is going to lose lots of people to prizecube and OfferCentric seeing as they both are good to their customers... Gratis is getting out of hand with holds... Gratis is starting to get too money hungry... I also was placed on hold after having 13 green referals on FPI. I have also done all the other Gratis sites except freehandbags... I received 11 on FIP, 13 on FFS, 21 on FDPC, and 13 on FPI... This is how Gratis repays us... HOLD!!!