FedEx Strike 1

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=3314

Flyinace2000

17-11-2004 11:12:26

FedEx decided to come a day early. I was in class till 2 and they were here this afternoon at 1245. So looks like i will still have to wait till tomarrow. Very Exciting ANyway

PeachFrost

17-11-2004 11:26:06

Well, listen to my story. Fedex left the tag on my door since I wasn't home. My dad grabbed the tag, so I could get it at the distribution center after work. I called Fedex to see what distribution center it would be at, and they said it may not even go back to a center after the deliveries are done. They don't know if it will be taken off the truck, or where the truck will go after it's done! ARGH. I better be able to get my Ipod tonight.

Flyinace2000

17-11-2004 14:01:21

[quote66f7d338cb="PeachFrost"]Well, listen to my story. Fedex left the tag on my door since I wasn't home. My dad grabbed the tag, so I could get it at the distribution center after work. I called Fedex to see what distribution center it would be at, and they said it may not even go back to a center after the deliveries are done. They don't know if it will be taken off the truck, or where the truck will go after it's done! ARGH. I better be able to get my Ipod tonight.[/quote66f7d338cb]

I didn't know you can go pick it up. I am pretty sure the warehouse is in the same town as my college.

pcmsurf

17-11-2004 15:20:29

they must have delivered mine after 2 because my sister signed for mine

Oldfashionedhussy

17-11-2004 17:36:16

yeah, usualyl with fedex/UPS, you can't pick it up until the day after since it'll probably be on a truck all day long or something. I hate waiting too, but I'd rather pick it up then waste my day sitting around for when they feel like showing up

karpa

17-11-2004 18:23:15

Fedex will not take a "Home-delivery" service delivery off the truck. I called them today, since I will be out of town until Friday, and asked them if my wife could grab it from the depot. The lady said that unlike normal overnight or two-day delivery, these items do not come off the truck each night. I had to get them to not attempt delivery again until Saturday for fear that after 3 tries they would return it.

Karpa

Flyinace2000

18-11-2004 19:09:24

Ok, Got it tonight, 745 pm. Going to apple tomarrow to exchange it. Then mailing it to colorwarepc.com to get it painted in midnight blue 8-D

PeachFrost

19-11-2004 06:59:31

Yeah, I just signed the door tag and they left it. I got it last night. WOOOOOT!!!