my situation...

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=33030

nytrate

14-02-2006 20:49:31

so it's not a big deal at all yet, but I just thought i'd share my slight frustration at this

so I did the FlyCell offer about 15 days ago but now the offer says you need to have it for a month to get credit. I got all 5 greens (ipod) and was just anxious to get my ipod...

so I did blockbuster. first time doing this offer, I've had a lot of referrals that did it including my best friend but I never did. For all the people i've talked to, Blockbuster goes green right away as soon as you sign into your account.

So now it hasn't gone green and i'm freakin ;-) I have 2 offers completed and neither are credited!

heheheh just over anxious for the i-pod i think

anyone experience stuff like this?

nytrate

14-02-2006 20:52:41

i've been told by my referrals that did it and got instant credit that they did some offer called Great Fun for a 20 circuit city card...which is actually something that charges the CC you used for blockbuster after a month!

I didn't do this, I figured it wasn't part of the offer I had to complete...right? could this be why i didnt get credit?

nytrate

15-02-2006 06:50:46

sorry for posting to this again, but I figured i'd update and tell you I still have no blockbuster credit -(

anyone have suggestions? I PM'd jake...should I just wait out 15 more days for the bbuster offer?

fgr_admin

15-02-2006 08:27:41

[quote53893e2465="nytrate"]sorry for posting to this again, but I figured i'd update and tell you I still have no blockbuster credit -(

anyone have suggestions? I PM'd jake...should I just wait out 15 more days for the bbuster offer?[/quote53893e2465]

Yeps gotta wait. When i was close to finishing ipods i did my offer and nothing. After few days I had all 5 greens, so I did another offer. 10 days later still nothing so did a third offer.

About a week later they all greened on same day. So wasted 2 offers. Just gotta learn to be patient with freepay. I had one green take (blockbuster by the way) 75 days to credit. It was for xbox360 so no worries for me, lol.

nytrate

15-02-2006 08:35:07

"I had one green take (blockbuster by the way) 75 days to credit"

woah! wouldn't you just apply for manual credit after 15 days?