2 questions please

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=3296

Helpneeded

16-11-2004 13:28:08

OK folks im new at this and i just got two questions.

1) Ive heard you can get in trouble for having 2 accounts. I do but its not really my fault. I created an account a while back, and forgot my password and gratis never sent me my password for some reason, after requesting it numerous times. So i just made a new account under my parent's name with their email address, so techinically its not really my account but it is coming from the same house. I already have 1 green and a few more coming, so i hope this doesnt ruin my chances. Just let me know what you think i should do.

2) I had one friend sign up for infone around 1230 am when it first became available and when i woke up at 630am it was green. Then i noticed that infone isnt available all the time and its time seems random. So i asked another friend to sign up for real rhapsody. He signed up yesterday about 24 hours ago but still no credit. Whats the deal? I know they said up to 2 weeks, but if he keeps real rhapsody for longer then 2 weeks he'll get charged the monthly fee because the free trial is over. So what should i do with this situation and when exactly is infone available or is it random?

Thanks a lot!

J_Uneek

16-11-2004 13:51:46

[quote0646fc11d6="Helpneeded"]OK folks im new at this and i just got two questions.

1) Ive heard you can get in trouble for having 2 accounts. I do but its not really my fault. I created an account a while back, and forgot my password and gratis never sent me my password for some reason, after requesting it numerous times. So i just made a new account under my parent's name with their email address, so techinically its not really my account but it is coming from the same house. I already have 1 green and a few more coming, so i hope this doesnt ruin my chances. Just let me know what you think i should do.

[/quote0646fc11d6]

That's gonna be a problem. You only get one item per household. Maybe being that the other account isn't being used you maybe cool. But I guess time will tell

imetazoa

16-11-2004 13:55:36

i heard as long as you dont refer people to the other account and it remains in active you shouldnt have a problem

Helpneeded

16-11-2004 14:13:15

alright sounds good. Yea im almost positive i got no referals on the other name, but i cant check obviously because i still have no password. ( I ll be very mad if they so no after i work so hard to get my 5 referrals.

Any kno the deal about rhapsody and infone. Also are they the easiest like ive heard?

TheKing

16-11-2004 15:13:14

If I were you I'd quit the freeipods.com thing and just go to mp3players4free.com because people are getting put on hold left and right and you already know you broke a rule. I'd just start fresh since you don't have that many referrals and do it right on the other site.

Helpneeded

16-11-2004 15:20:02

ugh i really dont feel like starting over, i really have 4 people, just havent gotten credit for 3 yet. And the rule isnt my fault. Is there anyway i can email gratis letting them know? Its not my fault that you cant close accounts and that they wont send me a password.
And can someone please answer me this question, how long does it take for real rhapsody to register and when exactly is infone available? thank you

imetazoa

16-11-2004 15:24:57

On 10/7/2004 22738 PM customer service wrote
There is no way to cancel an account. The best thing is to just not use the account, if you don't complete offers or refer people to that account, you should be fine.
On 10/6/2004 83117 PM imetazoa wrote
Hi. I am sorry I have been such a pest lately, but I think there might be another problem. My friend Matt went to sign up for an account and then closed the browser because he decided he wanted to register later. He then re-registered later. He says that he used the same e-mail address and same password but I do not believe that when he went to finish his registration he signed in to do so, rather, he started over. On my Check Status page it shows his email up twice, which leads me to believe that he accidently created two accounts when registering. Is there anyway that you can delete that first one he created by mistake?

they are starting to crack down, but if you already have 4 you might as well just get one more... and see if it works.
and then if it doesn you can have the same friends sign up for mp3players4free....

twhite567

16-11-2004 16:08:39

[quote22c65a8953="Helpneeded"]ugh i really dont feel like starting over, i really have 4 people, just havent gotten credit for 3 yet. And the rule isnt my fault. Is there anyway i can email gratis letting them know? Its not my fault that you cant close accounts and that they wont send me a password.
And can someone please answer me this question, how long does it take for real rhapsody to register and when exactly is infone available? thank you[/quote22c65a8953]

Yeah, gratis tends not to care about this...What i mean is that they don't tend to answer emails...

LaurencePLJ

16-11-2004 17:20:45

They told me, If multiple accounts were created due to e-mail problems, for instance, they would not place the account on hold.

Helpneeded

16-11-2004 17:25:43

sweet! thanks so much man. Just who exactly is "they" though. Thanks anyway, good to know i didnt waste my time. 2 people left to go baby! Just waiting for the real rhapsodys to give credit.

LaurencePLJ

16-11-2004 18:00:34

[quoteb11e8ef31a="Help needed"]sweet! thanks so much man. Just who exactly is "they" though. Thanks anyway, good to know i didnt waste my time. 2 people left to go baby! Just waiting for the real rhapsodys to give credit.[/quoteb11e8ef31a]

They as in gratis. D

Cutman

17-11-2004 18:36:10

i had one account, i refered another email alias to it so i could see how it worked, but did not sign up for anything. i also did not complete any offers or refer anybody to the tester email account. Now it is saying that i am on hold for fraud. Help! what do i do? who do i call / email / snail mail to get my free ipod? this is so frustrating