Those silly people at gratis - 10/13 stv shipping update

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=3295

Bungholio

16-11-2004 12:55:02

Read from the bottom up

On 11/16/2004 22400 PM customer service wrote
Yes, your order should be shipping quite soon. Via Fedex. Should be about 2-3 weeks.
On 11/6/2004 32052 PM Customer wrote
Oh I totally understand the process, thats why I didn't inquire about it until now. the only reason is because everyone else in my "group" who had the same STV date, started to ship yesterday and I hadn't seen anything yet. Thanks again )
On 11/6/2004 101904 AM customer service wrote

Thank you for contacting us regarding the status of your order.

We understand the desire to know exactly when you will receive your order and additional planning that goes along with that.

Due to the high volume of customer inquiries, we cannot provide each person with a time frame of when they will each receive their order.

We ask that you be patient during the order fulfillment process with us, as it is not an "instantaneous" process. Orders are grouped together in the time period that they are initially placed by the customer and then sent to the product's vendor at a later date for the group of orders to be fulfilled.

Once your order is placed with the product vendor your order is processed and then shipped to you.

When your order ships you will be notified and will receive tracking information to follow your order's shipment. Please be patient and your account will be updated when your order ships.

We are working hard behind the scenes to get your order out to you as fast as possible. Again, we cannot provide individual order updates; your account will update itself as soon as any change to your order status occurs.

On 11/6/2004 101904 AM Customer wrote
I was noticing that a lot of 10/13 STV people started shipping, I was wondering if I was going to be shipping soon? Are you going to be using UPS or Fedex? Thank You Very Much.

TheKing

16-11-2004 12:58:34

hmm I wonder what's going on. I saw another thread similar to this and I'm also wondering why they haven't had a new STV date since 10/28

chillywilly

16-11-2004 13:18:06

wow. Quite the response from them.

At least the last reply from them seemed a bit personal and human and not the usual form letter response.

idris

16-11-2004 13:34:45

Wow. Impressive answer from gratis lol . So this 2-3 weeks thing... is that the max? or the min?

imetazoa

16-11-2004 13:53:12

[quote1794767cad="idris"]Wow. Impressive answer from gratis lol . So this 2-3 weeks thing... is that the max? or the min?[/quote1794767cad]

it better be the max...

TomLeykis

16-11-2004 19:49:07

I have been asking them to explain their shipping process and if there is anything to do with geographic locations to do with the order which they ship.

I got the first canned e-mail, Then I asked again and got the within 2-3 weeks e-mail which has been given for about 2 weeks now. Then I asked again and I got the We are currently out of stock and they are being shipped from China e-mail today.

It is funny they dont even check to see what their previous replys were.

chillywilly

17-11-2004 11:07:59

Yeah, would be nice if they read what they wrote before. I'm certain they can see previous responses.

I mean, granted, they do get a lot of email about these things, but if you are on the same screen, you can simply see what was written before and reply based on that.