ATTENTION MODS

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=3280

SoBeIcedT

15-11-2004 19:12:04

Ok so here goes.

I donated $25 total to this site to have my link posted, my free photo ipods link was supposed to go up on the 14th at 6PM pacific, and it never went up. I got the confirmation email and all my info was correct. I sent a reply to bar of soap saying that my link never went up. I also paid to have my PVPsfree link put up, it is scheduled for the 16th. Please let me know what is going on with this donation thing, I referenced my forum user name in the email i sent to bar of soap.

I don't want to get in trouble for posting any referral info, if you need it send me a PM.

SoBeIcedT

16-11-2004 19:28:32

PLEASE HELP ME OUT HERE

r2d2_unit

17-11-2004 21:41:26

i cant believe a mod hasnt even followed up to this to cover their own asses. must be theyre real busy. yeah....busy....

nerdbot

18-11-2004 05:34:51

Glad I saw this post. I was considering donating as well for the photoipod. I think I'll just wait and see what happens with you first... ?

I will say that the all caps subject could've caused the mods to ignore the post...

MEATHEAD

18-11-2004 10:53:20

Same here. As a matter of fact there are several on this forum that have posted about not having there link up from a donation. Mine for PVP4free was supposed to go up November 5th !!! e-mail bar of soap at least 4 different times with NO response. Frankly I've given up cause apparently they just don't care! If there's a problem at least say "Hey we know we're having issues with our donation links and we're on it" but NO. Not a damn thing. Keep your money or find another site that offers the same type thing, which there is one! I went there and donated and had ok success. They had my link referral up for 2 or 3 days cause they watch traffic as well and if traffic isn't up to par they'll keep it up a while longer.