Can i delete an account on freepay?

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=32415

mistatnn

07-02-2006 11:46:16

Okay I signed up for premiumipods a while back but never did any work into it. I didnt get referred or nothing. I dont have any referrals and i didnt complete a offer. Now my question is is there any way i can delete this account so i could sign up under someone?

hues24

07-02-2006 12:12:46

No you cannot delete that account. Simply use a different email address for the person you are signing up under & don't touch the old account. You should be fine then.

mistatnn

07-02-2006 12:16:38

^^^thanks

Flip21

07-02-2006 12:18:46

[quotedc583afb29="hues24"]No you cannot delete that account. Simply use a different email address for the person you are signing up under & don't touch the old account. You should be fine then.[/quotedc583afb29]

That violates the TOS, so no, it is not allowed

[quotedc583afb29]2. Accounts.

(a) Users are not allowed to have multiple accounts within a single referral-based site. All multiple accounts found to be fraudulent or which violate these Terms and Conditions will be placed on hold.

(b) Only one account is allowed per shipping address. We do this to ensure quality leads for our advertisers. Since we are 100% advertiser supported, we cannot afford to support multiple accounts at the same shipping address. If there is more than one user at a shipping address, we suggest that they share an account. All accounts which are found to contain shared shipping addresses will be placed on hold.[/quotedc583afb29]

Drummer16161616

07-02-2006 12:22:28

[quoteedfdc4e076="Flip21"][quoteedfdc4e076="hues24"]No you cannot delete that account. Simply use a different email address for the person you are signing up under & don't touch the old account. You should be fine then.[/quoteedfdc4e076]

That violates the TOS, so, no, it is not allowed

[quoteedfdc4e076]2. Accounts.

(a) Users are not allowed to have multiple accounts within a single referral-based site. All multiple accounts found to be fraudulent or which violate these Terms and Conditions will be placed on hold.

(b) Only one account is allowed per shipping address. We do this to ensure quality leads for our advertisers. Since we are 100% advertiser supported, we cannot afford to support multiple accounts at the same shipping address. If there is more than one user at a shipping address, we suggest that they share an account. All accounts which are found to contain shared shipping addresses will be placed on hold.

(c) A single user may not have multiple accounts at more than one shipping address. For example, a user[/quoteedfdc4e076][/quoteedfdc4e076]

Hah if this was OC they would DQ you, but if you don't touch the account, you should be fine. I have done it before and didnt get in trouble. And if you do get in trouble, pm jake and he will fix it.

killerman

07-02-2006 12:33:21

[quoteee22cf54ac="Flip21"][quoteee22cf54ac="hues24"]No you cannot delete that account. Simply use a different email address for the person you are signing up under & don't touch the old account. You should be fine then.[/quoteee22cf54ac]

That violates the TOS, so no, it is not allowed

[quoteee22cf54ac]2. Accounts.

(b) Only one account is allowed per shipping address. We do this to ensure quality leads for our advertisers. Since we are 100% advertiser supported, we cannot afford to support multiple accounts at the same shipping address. If there is more than one user at a shipping address, we suggest that they share an account. All accounts which are found to contain shared shipping addresses will be placed on hold.[/quoteee22cf54ac][/quoteee22cf54ac]

dont worry with this guy
you can signup again
this has been confirmed by Jake several times.

tylerc

07-02-2006 13:19:13

Yep, I've done it, no worries.

Jake

07-02-2006 13:53:59

As long as no offers are completed on the initial account, its cool. HOWEVER, if you keep signing up and creating garbage accounts, you will be put on hold.

mistatnn

08-02-2006 00:25:30

thanks jake!

petrie

09-02-2006 07:49:29

I had a similar issue, where I had one account where I completed an offer, lost track of it, and started another account a year later and didn't complete the offer. I didn't know that I would have been fine just ignoring the 2nd account, so I sent in a ticket to cancel the 2nd account. As a result, they put the 2nd account on hold and said I could still use the first account as long as I didn't violate any TOS on it. So I'm going to try to complete ipods.freepay now and see how it goes... I just hope I don't get all the way through the 5 refs and then get told I don't get my ipod, but I think it'll be alright.