Donated but no link yet

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=3225

illwon

13-11-2004 22:40:41

I've donated 3 times to freeipodguide.com. I'm still waiting on the freeipod link, but got the flatscreen link up a month ago. Anyway, I recently donated to put my photoipod link up for today, now yesterday (11/13), but the links that are up seem to be the same 4 links that were up yesterday. I've waited nearly 5 hours and my link still isn't up.
Anyone know what's going on? I've email bos but have yet to receive a response. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Randyspawn

13-11-2004 23:04:39

Geez for $30 you could have bought those referrals straight up already. Did you get any hits for flatscreens?

illwon

13-11-2004 23:08:25

Just got one yellow for flatscreens. My ipod link's not going up for a while. Got in late on all of this, didn't know of any congas, and a lot of my friends are still skeptical.

MEATHEAD

14-11-2004 12:23:51

Same here... My photoipod link was supposed to go up November 5th.... that's right the 5th. The links have been static for a good two weeks now! Good luck getting another donation from me. I've sent Several e-mails to admins with Zero response. Apparently the only time they care is if you post your referral link in a forum!

Randyspawn

14-11-2004 13:36:08

Just spend $5-$10 on a friend to get them to complete an offer. Offer to buy them a drink or take them to a movie or something, and heck, if she/he happens to be cute just go all out and slurge for a nice dinner, its money well spent anyways.

MEATHEAD

14-11-2004 14:21:35

Come on man... I'm a hermit/geek! If you could find a cutie that could stand that Hook my ass up!

mallory

14-11-2004 15:35:46

you know, if your friends are weird about the credit card/ giving out your email thing. you could give them a gmail invite for a spare email for spam, and get them one of those online prepaid credit card things with like $5 on it and tell them to keep it and spend it on whatever.

MEATHEAD

14-11-2004 15:50:45

That's a pretty good idea. What happens when an offer trial ends and they try to change that webcert number but it doesn't have any credit left on it?

Randyspawn

14-11-2004 16:04:49

[quotee4e35aefa0="MEATHEAD"]Come on man... I'm a hermit/geek! If you could find a cutie that could stand that Hook my ass up![/quotee4e35aefa0]

Just go and try it. There must be some girl that you could ask out. She doesn't even have to be cute either. If she's not, you're just bribing her to do an offer. If she is, then the offer was an excuse to ask her out. Someone here actually posted about ending up with a girlfriend this way. In any case, if you really have no one to ask out, maybe an iPod should be a bit lower on your list of priorities. And hey, it should work on your buddies too.