... and the plot thickens for freephotoipods.com [not spam]

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=3188

Mike Panic

12-11-2004 20:54:02

ok... i may be new here in posting, but ive been on the forum before and watched progress of it... i got my 20gig ipod in the mail a few weeks ago from freeipods.com and as soon as i found out about freephotoipods.com i signed up under a freiends referal, to help him out

it wasnt that hard for me to get people to sign up, it was the completing process, plus this time around blockbuster can take up to 14 days to complete which is a pita!

anyway, as of about 5 min ago, my 10 referals for freephotoipods.com is completed. there is a twist howerver.

upon completing it you are shown a screen that displays this

[quoteae9e9c5895]You currently have the minimum number of referrals needed to get your free item. One process we must perform is to approve your account, and confirm all of your referrals are unique, valid and have legitimately completed an offer. We also check your referrals referrals, and make sure all offers were done with no signs of fraud or abuse. If you referred someone who we find suspicious you may not receive credit for their referral. Some accounts will have 1 or 2 referrals that do not get approved, so you may want to refer extra friends to improve your chances of approval.

If you feel like you have completed all necessary steps according to the FULL requirements of our Terms & Conditions, then you may click the button below to request this approval. Once approved you will be able to order your free item! Please note, however, that ANY type of abuse or attempts to fraud our free offer will be taken very seriously and may result in your account and/or your referrals being placed on HOLD status.
[/quoteae9e9c5895]

w/ a submit button below it... so after you hit submit, it then refreshes and shows you that you will know in 3-5 business days whether or not you get final approval.

i did a quick search and to the best of my knowledge no one on here has reached the 10 referal's yet for the photo ipods... so i will report as soon as gratis gets back to me and i know something further

i did take screenshots of both the page that i copied the text from above, and the current one being displayed for me if there are any doubters

Relik

12-11-2004 21:19:35

Alot of people have completed photoipods, and that text they show you about the minimun referrals is standard on all of their sites.

-=relik

CoMpFrEaK

12-11-2004 21:35:26

i got the same thing for freeipod, i just completed it today

danetix

12-11-2004 23:16:28

yeah, that message is nothing special...

Mike Panic

13-11-2004 04:47:44

ok... i didnt have that message when i completed freeipods.com

basher21

13-11-2004 12:46:00

I got that same thing when I completed my TV.

drpbasketball

13-11-2004 12:47:32

Yep. Nothing special about that message.

I got it, and was confirmed 3 days later. I ordered yesterday!!!

D

hacktek

13-11-2004 16:04:38

haha