Advantage Language Cancelation/Cancelation

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=31423

darkscout

25-01-2006 12:47:29

WTF. I just got this in my e-mail today.

[quoted251fbd0e9]

li
li This message was sent from our refund processing system.
li

xxxxxxxx xxxxx

Your refund request has been received and processed. Please allow 5 business days for the refund to post to your credit card or bank account.

Should you have any questions please contact us at 866-809-8255 or 928-226-9074. Office hours are 9AM to 5PM (MST), Monday through Friday.

--
AdvantageLanguage.com Support
email==info@advantagelanguage.cominfo@advantagelanguage.com=info@advantagelanguage.cominfo@advantagelanguage.com/email[/quoted251fbd0e9]

Odd thing is. I'm planning on still using it to suppliment the German I'm taking in college. I never called. Never canceled. Never complained that I wanted a refund.

(That Noise you heard was every admin rushing to the thread to lock it for asking about how to cancel )

johnjimjones

25-01-2006 12:52:08

[quote7bc6fdfc55="darkscout"]WTF. I just got this in my e-mail today.

[quote7bc6fdfc55]

li
li This message was sent from our refund processing system.
li

xxxxxxxx xxxxx

Your refund request has been received and processed. Please allow 5 business days for the refund to post to your credit card or bank account.

Should you have any questions please contact us at 866-809-8255 or 928-226-9074. Office hours are 9AM to 5PM (MST), Monday through Friday.

--
AdvantageLanguage.com Support
email==info@advantagelanguage.cominfo@advantagelanguage.com=info@advantagelanguage.cominfo@advantagelanguage.com/email[/quote7bc6fdfc55]

Odd thing is. I'm planning on still using it to suppliment the German I'm taking in college. I never called. Never canceled. Never complained that I wanted a refund.

[b7bc6fdfc55](That Noise you heard was every admin rushing to the thread to lock it for asking about how to cancel [/b7bc6fdfc55])[/quote7bc6fdfc55]

Yeah....which is why you shouldn't have even bothered posting it. D
At least change the title to I got an e-mail from them for refund, not the c-word.