laptops.freepay

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=31314

DrkWarlock

24-01-2006 09:36:28

Hello all!!

Since I will be going away for college soon I was looking to get a laptop and this freepay site looks like it may be the answer. However, I was a little discouraged when I found out you need 20 refs to get the item, considering it is taking me a while just to get 5 refs for an ipod. I was just wondering what would be the best way to going about getting this laptop. Should I pay for the refs or will trading be fine too? I am looking for the cheapest and fastest way to getting 20 greens.

Hope to hear from you guys soon!
-Drk

crazyates

24-01-2006 09:52:58

well which is it....cheapest? or fastest? cheapest would prob be paying for an advertisement on some site...or trading. fastest would be paying for referalls. pay 20 peeps $20 or so each...and you've got a laptop for somewhere around $400...not bad...but not free either.

DrkWarlock

24-01-2006 10:00:15

Hmm, I would like to get it as cheap as pssoble so I might just go the trading route. How long would you expect that way to take and is it even possible to s\do so many trades?

crazyates

24-01-2006 10:47:09

depends on how many people you can get to sign up at any given time and/or how much time you're willing to put into it. you could potentially do all 20 trades in one week, but the chances of that are very small. I don't know how long it takes cuz i've never done it...but it's just like any other site where some people can get it done wicked fast...while others don't wink I'd say a good month or two would be a good estimate....as long as you keep up on it and maintain a constant flow of trades