please shhh :/

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=31185

killerman

22-01-2006 18:54:47

seriously, if it were only freepay that couldn't get xbox360's i would be bitching

but everyone has trouble with supply, people are still auctioning off the 360's on ebay for $600+

most places i go to are still sold out

so just be happy that they will honor their agreement to send out one to you as soon as they get it and not runaway with your "money" like other sites

just my 2 cents.

SonicPower

22-01-2006 19:09:35

Yeah, I actually bought my Xbox 360, and that was really hard to purchase due to availability.

Just be patient people. You are getting one for free.

TimTheSloth

22-01-2006 19:14:35

I think no one would have complained if FreePay hadn't promised to send them when it was released in November. That being said do we really need two threads on this topic?

killerman

22-01-2006 19:32:58

[quote0315a137cf="TimTheSloth"]I think no one would have complained if FreePay hadn't promised to send them when it was released in November. That being said do we really need two threads on this topic?[/quote0315a137cf]

i dont think anyone knew of the shitty supply of xbox360's , back in november. if there was a good supply i'm sure most people would have their xbox's by now.

and that being said, you think this is the 2nd thread? please.

TimTheSloth

23-01-2006 00:53:03

2nd active thread. Anyway everyone knew the supply would be limited. Every system released since the PS1 has had a "shortage" when it launched... N64, Dreamcast, PS2, X-Box, GCN, DS, PSP and surprise surprise 360. The manufacturers intentionally build up the "OMG WE'RE SOLD OUT" hype to build demand for the system. I'm gonna get out my crystal ball and predict PS3 will have a shortage as well.
I'm pretty sure that FreePay should have had a little clue as to what was going to happen... look what the trouble they had with the PSP and that was probably the most tame shortage out of all the systems I listed.
I won't expect Freepay to have PS3s at launch... that is unless they say they are going to ship them when the system launches. The problem isn't that they haven't sent them out yet, it's that they said they would and then they didn't.

Fugger

23-01-2006 04:37:06

http//forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=30939

Lets keep it confined to a single thread.