Question about Blockbuster offer confirmation

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=3088

phoebe7

11-11-2004 05:31:55

Hi. I know that, and have read for the Blockbuster offer I must complete the 2 week trial period. I signed up yesterday.

Now, my question is, in by signing up to do the Blockbuster offer, or ANY offer for that matter -
Does freeipods.com send me an email confirmation saying I have signed up for this offer? (I understand it's not completed, they just haven't sent me anything saying that it's "waiting to be completed" or whatever.)

Do they indicate in your account that you signed up for an offer? Then maybe change the status after it's been completed?

I haven't done this before, and am just worried that it didn't work right, because there's no reference in my account of me initially signing up for the offer. So do they just only put it up there AFTER it is entirely completed?

Thanks to anyone in advance for your help!!

Oldfashionedhussy

11-11-2004 06:30:38

yes they do, they send it when you receive the credit )

brywalker

11-11-2004 07:08:43

Blockbuster is the BOMB now!

From the email I got last night

Because of loyal members like you, BLOCKBUSTER Online™ has surpassed our growth expectations. While we're thrilled so many movie fans have turned to BLOCKBUSTER Online, The Movie Store At Your Door™, we know our rapid growth may have impacted our service to you.

We recognize the need to continuously improve and we are taking the following steps to do just that

FASTER SHIPPING

The U.S. Postal Service will now notify us when the envelope containing the DVD you are returning has been scanned in. This means we will send you your next movie before we actually receive the returned one. This means quicker turnaround times for you.

We are adding 10 new shipping locations in the coming months to speed more movies to your door.

MORE COPIES

We are buying more copies of both new releases and old favorites. This should reduce the time you wait for your favorite titles to ship.

PLUS, 2 BONUS E-COUPONS

We appreciate you using our service while we work to make improvements. We have added TWO E-Coupons to your account. These coupons are in addition to the coupons you receive every month, and they can be redeemed for FREE in-store game and movie rentals at participating BLOCKBUSTER® stores.

hacktek

11-11-2004 08:16:56

It would be more of a bomb if it was instant...