I don't care when I ship...

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=3062

Uriarte69

10-11-2004 16:07:08

After weeks of fighting for a referral to turn green and being taken off hold I finally was approved and placed my order tonight. You know what??? I don't care when I ship!!! The hard part is finally over.

spyderfry

10-11-2004 16:20:02

Famous last words....I thought the same thing when I placed my order..."the hard part is already over." After waiting for a month, you begin to get a little impatient. Does anyone else agree?

chillywilly

10-11-2004 16:30:33

[quote2bad8d1486="spyderfry"]Famous last words....I thought the same thing when I placed my order..."the hard part is already over." After waiting for a month, you begin to get a little impatient. Does anyone else agree?[/quote2bad8d1486]
Hell yeah! All of these free sites are waiting and waiting. Yes, they are free.

But I do admit tom some degree, that the "hard part being over" is getting people to sign up.

As Tom Petty once sung, "The waiting is the hardest part"

ario

10-11-2004 17:08:30

[quoteb48b711f76="spyderfry"]Famous last words....I thought the same thing when I placed my order..."the hard part is already over." After waiting for a month, you begin to get a little impatient. Does anyone else agree?[/quoteb48b711f76]

it's true. though this is at least a lesser hell than trying to get all your referrals. what a pain in the ass.

kidamnesiac

10-11-2004 17:13:36

Yeah, once I saw my five referrals go through, had my order sent, I figured I didn't care when it shipped, as long as I got it. Free stuff, right? Can't be too picky about it. I haven't even been waiting a month, and I want it yesterday... mostly just so people will quit asking me if I've gotten it yet.

ipod_nazi

10-11-2004 17:14:10

i completely agree. like i posted in another topic...

i wouldnt be so impatient if the shipping wasnt so random, first come first served would be great.