Question about Gratis

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=3053

bobaloba

10-11-2004 13:04:30

This is what I wrote to Gratis which I have yet to get an answer, so I was hoping you guys if any of you have experienced it can help me.

"Hi I was just wondering that if I had already had my orders placed for a free ipod and a free hand bag (10/13 and 11/4 respectively), but recently having my free flat screens account put on hold (which I am trying to get off at the moment), my accounts for the ipods/handbags are not put on hold, too right? I was just worried because I have been seeing many people who were shipped to vendor on 10/13 receiving their ipods last week, and I thought maybe the reason why the delay is because my account for free flat screens on hold? if you could please answer this, that'll be really great. thanks."

how do I tell if my free ipods account is on hold? it didn't give me a message, but if anyone can help, i'd appreciate it thanks. and man i gotta say, the free HANDBAGS is taking a long time to ship =p

alexvega

10-11-2004 13:09:12

click on "Check my status" it would tell you there

bobaloba

10-11-2004 13:12:57

oh ok, thanks for your reply! all it says now is "Your Status
Click here to view your order status!" so I really hope my handbag/ipod come soon.

focusdchaos

10-11-2004 13:17:42

[quote3a1948d4bc="bobaloba"]oh ok, thanks for your reply! all it says now is "Your Status
Click here to view your order status!" so I really hope my handbag/ipod come soon.[/quote3a1948d4bc]

Then do as it says and click where it says "Click Here"

spectrum5ten

10-11-2004 13:20:56

duh