FreePay Question

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=30256

bullseye4u

11-01-2006 14:54:35

Question i Joined the site with one e-mail and used for an offer another e-mail and freepay doesnt want me to give credit is this a new rule or something?

We received your confirmation email however we can not credit your account because the confirmation has a different email on it. In order to receive proper credit for completing an offer, a user must use the same email account that he or she originally used for registering as a member at a Gratis Internet website. The user should also ensure that his or her browser settings are configured to accept all cookies and that he or she clicks on our exact offer link to be properly redirected to the offer provider’s website. THank you

bspence

11-01-2006 15:16:48

[quoted75b1e9cfd="bullseye4u"]Question i Joined the site with one e-mail and used for an offer another e-mail and freepay doesnt want me to give credit is this a new rule or something?

We received your confirmation email however we can not credit your account because the confirmation has a different email on it. In order to receive proper credit for completing an offer, a user must use the same email account that he or she originally used for registering as a member at a Gratis Internet website. The user should also ensure that his or her browser settings are configured to accept all cookies and that he or she clicks on our exact offer link to be properly redirected to the offer provider’s website. THank you[/quoted75b1e9cfd]

no, i think it has always been a rule. but its kinda common sense to use the same email.

Berky34

11-01-2006 15:22:02

I believe it says something like that in their TOS.

bullseye4u

11-01-2006 15:50:30

but that offer i was intersted in it and i dont want junk mail so i used another (

J4320

11-01-2006 15:56:12

Not always true though. I used a different email for an offer and I got credit one time. The offer kept telling me that I already used that address when I've never even did the offer before.

tylerc

11-01-2006 16:16:10

You should be allowed to use a different e-mail for offers, since they say they don't sell your e-mail but I KNOW they do.

bullseye4u

11-01-2006 16:20:39

so any help what should i do to get my credit or should i just leave it ?

J4320

11-01-2006 17:14:43

Talk to Jake about it.