DIGITAL CAMERAS... FINISHED!

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=30097

bspence

09-01-2006 11:15:29

I have finished the final freepay site... digital cameras

[quoteed70e0bfd2]You appear to have the minimum number of referred friends needed to get your FREE Digital Camera. However, we must first approve your account and confirm all of your referrals as unique, valid, and legitimate. We also check your referrals' referrals, and make sure all offers were done with no signs of fraud or abuse. This process can take several business days to complete. We cannot award you credit for referrals that we find to have broken our terms of service. Unfortunately, customers often find that 1 or 2 referrals do not get awarded, so you may want to refer extra friends to improve your chances of approval.

If you believe you have completed all necessary steps according to the FULL requirements of our Terms & Conditions, then click the button below to request this approval. Once approved you will be able to order your FREE Digital Camera. Please note, however, that ANY type of abuse or attempts to fraud our free offer will be taken very seriously and may result in your account and/or your referrals being placed on HOLD status.
[/quoteed70e0bfd2]

I wanna be extra safe. Im expecting a few people to green still, so as soon as I get some extra people go green Im going to submit for approval. Would you guys recommend this? Or can I still have some people go green while im waiting to be approved cause approval takes a while.

romanodog

09-01-2006 12:33:18

i think they can still go green while waiting for approval.
I dont know why you'd wait though, it takes a while to approve you..do you think some of your greens will go away?

also, which camera are you going to get? i was thinking about doing this site and the nikon looks pretty nice to me.

bspence

09-01-2006 15:19:41

[quote1755d80d3f="romanodog"]i think they can still go green while waiting for approval.
I dont know why you'd wait though, it takes a while to approve you..do you think some of your greens will go away?

also, which camera are you going to get? i was thinking about doing this site and the nikon looks pretty nice to me.[/quote1755d80d3f]

i think im going to get the SD400

and im not too worried about them going ungreen. i can trust me referals. hopefully. but i dont want to take my chances.

Eric P

10-01-2006 18:39:32

if you're tlaking about the freepay site there is no sd400

VrExe

10-01-2006 19:08:08

The cameras are different. There are 5 sets of digital cameras for Canadians and 5 for Americans. At least from what I have seen.

johnjimjones

10-01-2006 19:14:26

[quote168af61b82="VrExe"]The cameras are different. There are 5 sets of digital cameras for Canadians and 5 for Americans. At least from what I have seen.[/quote168af61b82]

What?? Why can't we (americans) get an SD400?? That is so much better than any of the other cameras that are there.

kevxross

10-01-2006 20:06:13

[quotec947bf2212="johnjimjones"][quotec947bf2212="VrExe"]The cameras are different. There are 5 sets of digital cameras for Canadians and 5 for Americans. At least from what I have seen.[/quotec947bf2212]

What?? Why can't we (americans) get an SD400?? That is so much better than any of the other cameras that are there.[/quotec947bf2212]

Yeah I'm a little annoyed too, since I just asked for approval on FreeDigitalCameras and none of them are worth 10 referrals ($500) anymore. They need to update them.

My luck they'll update them right after I get mine roll

johnjimjones

10-01-2006 20:50:45

The only reason I never did digital cameras was because there wasn't anything worth going for as a reward. They need to overhaul that site like they're going to flatscreens.

bspence

10-01-2006 21:57:10

yup. finally canadians get something better... haha