American Offers??

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=29995

sugar-devil

07-01-2006 15:48:18

I am from Canada and my friend who wants to sign up under me for ipods.freepay.com is from the USA. Though before she signs up she wants to know what are the best offers available for Americans to complete, and refuses to sign up to check for herself. I am unable to tell her which are available for Americans. Can anyone help me by giving me a simple review of the current offers available for Americans?

theysayjump

07-01-2006 17:07:08

Although I finished FreeiPods months ago, these are the offers that I can see. I don't know if this will be accurate or not, but I don't see why it wouldn't be.

[quoteb8dd575a71]Complete 1 of the offers below

MusicNow -- Free Trial!
Get over one million songs from MusicNow. Try it FREE! Personalize your music experience and find your favorite songs. Listen with confidence risk-free, legal and safe!

Blockbuster Online
Blockbuster Online, The Movie Store At Your Door –Rent unlimited DVDsonline for only $9.99 for the first month (3 movies at a time), plus two free in-store game or movie rentals a month. Choose from more than 40,000 titles. Free delivery right to your mailbox.

Free $25 Wal-Mart Gift Card!
Try the Connections Entertainment Servicefor $1.00 for 7 days and receive a $25 Wal-Mart Gift Card. Must use a valid credit card to order this service.

Citi Platinum Select Card
Apply now and start saving with 0% APRli on balance transfers and purchases for 12 months and No annual fee. With this card comes the added protection of Citi® Identity Theft Solutions, $0 Liability on unauthorized purchases and secure, free online account management.

Complete Home
Get a FREE $20 Lowe's Gift Card for your home needs! Just try Complete Home 1 month for $1.

Get 12 CDs for the Price of 1
Join BMG Music Service and get 12 CDs for the price of 1! Choose from over 13,000 hits in rock, pop, R&B, country and more!

News Week Magazine
Subscribe to 52 issues of NEWSWEEK! for only $41.08! Act now and SAVE MORE THAN $200 OFF the cover price! It includes national and international affairs, business, lifestyle, society, the arts, politics, the economy, personal business, the Washington scene, health, science and technology.

Citi Simplicity(SM) Rewards Card -- No Late Fees EVER!
No Late Fees when you use your card each billing period for a purchase or cash advance. Free enrollment in Citi's rewards program, ThankYou Network(SM). Get 5 ThankYou Points(R) per dollar on purchases at gas stations and drugstores for 12 months, and 1 ThankYou Point thereafter. No annual fee.

Citi® Diamond Preferred® Rewards MasterCard
Apply now and reward yourself with 0% APRli on balance transfers for 12 months, $50 gift card (Redeem 5,000 bonus points after first purchase), 5 reward points for every $1 spent on purchases at supermarkets, drugstores and gas stations; 1 point for every $1 on all other purchases. No annual fee and FREE rewards program. With this rewarding card also comes the protection of Citi® Identity Theft Solutions, Price Protection Program and $0 Liability on unauthorized purchases.

Columbia House DVD
Columbia House's best offer yet! Join the Columbia House DVD Club and get 5 DVDs for $.49 each plus shipping and processing! See details...

Discover Platinum Clear Card
Sign up for a Discover® Platinum Clear Card today and enjoy a 0% Intro APRli, pay no annual fee, earn 5% Cashback Bonus® on Get More Program Purchases throughout the year, and earn up to 1% Cashback Bonus® on all your other purchases. Apply Now!

RealRhapsody - Unlimited Music on Demand!
Get unlimited access to over 1 million songs with Rhapsody - the #1 digital music service available! Sign up for Rhapsody now and get rockin’ for only $9.99 a month!

Poker Expert (US)
Join now for only $1 and get a 7-day subscription. Learn poker strategies, get tips from the experts, learn the odds, and find tournaments.

Citi Dividend for College Students
Your Citi® Dividend Platinum Select® Visa® Card for College Students can help. In addition to earning a full 5% cash back on eligible purchases at supermarkets, drugstores and gas stations, you'll get 1% cash back on all other purchases everywhere else you use your Visa® credit cardlili. Earn 1% cash back on cash advances taken at the standard cash advance rate Plus you'll get $5 cash back on all individual balance transfer transactions of $1,500 or more.lili No annual fee, Free Online Account Management, Citi® Identity Theft Solutions and Citi® Photocard option1.

Free Credit Report from Citibank!
Get a FREE month trial of the Citi Credit Monitoring Service, a proactive credit monitoring and notification service with comprehensive privacy and fraud protection features. It provides the tools and information for customers to take their own actions to help protect themselves against identity theft. First Month Free!

Computer Training from Video Professor
This offer features FREE Computer lessons for the consumer as well as free bonus virus protection and firewall. Yours just for trying our famous free computer lessons.

UltraBurn PM
Get your FREE 15 Day Supply of UltraBurn PM! Lose weight while you sleep! UltraBurn PM will work for you! As seen on 60 Minutes, New York Post, BBC and Good Morning America! Get your FREE Supply Now!

Citi® Dividend Platinum Select® MasterCard
Apply now and get 0% APR on balance transfers for 12 months. Earn cash back on everything and a full 5% cash back on purchases at supermarkets, drugstores and gas stations, plus 1% on all other purchases. Also, earn $5 cash back for every individual balance transfer transaction of $1,500 or more. Get unlimited cash back by shopping within the Citi® Dividend Merchant Network. No Annual Fee. With this card comes the added protection of Citi® Identity Theft Solutions, $0 liability on unauthorized purchases and secure, free online account management.

FREE Trial!
This winter is the perfect time to reach your goals. Get a FREE SAMPLE of the TrimLife Advanced Weight-Loss Formula to get you to your PERFECT WEIGHT quickly, and safely. Take a quick survey about your body type and weight loss goals and then receive a free 7-day sample!

Save 85% on Printer Ink
Make a purchase from InkBlvd and save up to 85% on premium Printer Ink cartridges & Laser Toners! Get a FREE $30 gift with every order ($30 purchase required.)

Don’t just resolve to quit smoking – DO IT!
You can actually become smoke-free in 2006! Quit smoking naturally with NutraQuit. Get a FREE SAMPLE of the smoking cessation product that helps you naturally eliminate nicotine cravings, minimize withdrawal symptoms, and repair damage both inside and out. Don’t just resolve to quit smoking – do it with NutraQuit!

Citi® Platinum Select® Card for College Students
Save with 0% APR introductory rate for 6 months. No minimum income or co-signer required. No annual fee. Build your credit history. Dedicated 24/7 customer service. Free online services.

Discover Platinum Gas Card
Sign up for a Discover® Platinum Gas Card today and enjoy a 0% Intro APRli, pay no annual fee and be a part of America’s #1 Credit Card Rewards program. Apply Now!

Get Earthlink for 6 months -- Only $9.95!
Start surfing the web up to 5x faster with Dial-Up access from Earthlink! Sign up today and receive your first six months for only $9.95 a month!

Discover Gold Card
Sign up for a Discover® Gold Card today and enjoy a 0% Intro APRli, pay no annual fee and be a part of America’s #1 Credit Card Rewards program. Apply Now!

[ub8dd575a71][ib8dd575a71][bb8dd575a71]Become a STAR!
Casting Directors Are Looking For New Faces Urgently. Free Casting Calls For Modeling, Acting & Reality TV. No Prior Experience Necessary. Start Today![/bb8dd575a71][/ib8dd575a71][/ub8dd575a71]

Video Professor Online
Learn popular software with your freeli month of Video Professor Online. Start learning now!

Advantage Language
Learn a new language for FREE! Get a free trail of either Spanish, French, Italian or German from Advantage Language and get the breakthrough, multi- dimensional approach combining audio, video, voice recognition, interactive conversations and a detailed lesson plan!

Sporting News Magazine
Subscribe to 60 Issues of SportingNews FOR ONLY $39.60. With the Sporting News there's no waiting until next month for this week's stories, no looking through a different magazine for each sport. Weekly analysis and previews on football, baseball, basketball and hockey.

MAXIM Magazine
Subscribe to 36 issues of Maxim Magazine for Only $44.94! Every issue of the Maxim Magazine has exclusive inside information on the latest fashions, celebrity gossip, along with pictures of the most beautiful women in the world. Act now and save more than $179 OFF the cover price![/quoteb8dd575a71]

Stay very far away from the offer in bold. It's a scam.

shamash

07-01-2006 17:13:42

It may be a scam, but it's a fast green /

theysayjump

07-01-2006 17:17:05

I wouldn't say the fast green is worth the $70 they wrongfully charged me though.

Drummer16161616

07-01-2006 19:39:08

[quote012ffc4b7e="theysayjump"]I wouldn't say the fast green is worth the $70 they wrongfully charged me though.[/quote012ffc4b7e]

I concur

crazyates

07-01-2006 19:44:31

[quote218a6972c5="theysayjump"]I wouldn't say the fast green is worth the $70 they wrongfully charged me though.[/quote218a6972c5]

did you find some way to get them to give you your money back?

theysayjump

07-01-2006 21:15:12

[quote609f12a0ca="crazyates"][quote609f12a0ca="theysayjump"]I wouldn't say the fast green is worth the $70 they wrongfully charged me though.[/quote609f12a0ca]

did you find some way to get them to give you your money back?[/quote609f12a0ca]

They wanted me to fax them all my info (maybe even SS, I'm not sure though) but I didn't even bother. I didn't want to give them any info that they didn't already have.

Spunts.

Strike

07-01-2006 22:59:59

No way. You guys have a huge variety of offers. We Canadians only have 4.

tylerc

07-01-2006 23:27:23

Just another reason to live in America P