NO CREDIT FOR DAILYDOSE

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=2995

noahg

09-11-2004 13:51:12

My refferal got no credit for dailydose, and completed it on nov 3, is this normal? how do they get credit?

i got two also doing blockbuster for more than week now, and still no credit

pookie

12-11-2004 13:32:23

For Gratis offers, you must have the Blockbuster trial finish for you to get credit, so that's 2 weeks you have to wait (but it will charge you the monthly fee at the end of that). Dunno about the DD.

kuwan

18-11-2004 08:08:34

I signed up for the My Daily Dose offer on Nov. 10th (a week ago) and I still haven't received credit. Supposedly you're supposed to get credit within 1-2 days of signing up for the free trial, but no credit yet for me. ( I've even received the pills from DD and still no credit.

So I'm a little worried.

kpfeif

18-11-2004 10:36:21

My brother-in-law complete the daily dose offer. I was credited for his completed offer in two days. This was last week.

Kris

kuwan

07-12-2004 12:46:34

Thank you Gratis! I just got credit for the My Daily Dose offer that I signed up for on Nov. 10th. I filed a customer service inquiry on Nov. 29th that I had not yet received credit. Then, yesterday Gratis sent a letter saying that they needed me to re-submit my inquiry if I still had a problem because they had been overwhelmed and weren't going to respond to my previous inquiry.

I was a little bummed by that so I resubmitted the same inquiry today asking for credit for the My Daily Dose offer. I just looked at my account and now it says that I've completed the offer. Thanks again Gratis! It looks like they're just suffering from their own popularity.

FreeOffersNow

08-12-2004 00:02:26

No credit here for My Daily Dose...and I have tried to cancel Autoship 3 times....anyone get a confirmation? I emailed them twice and called once, but never got a reply to the "contact us" form and the 1-800 number was a automated cancellation thing. If they charge me...someone is getting kicked in the nuts.

adam254

08-12-2004 12:59:50

Yea, I've got a similar problem with My Daily Dose. I signed up for it and recieved instant credit where as one of my referrals did it and recieved a confirmation from My Daily Dose but it's still yellow on my referrals page. Very strange....

FreeOffersNow

09-12-2004 10:05:30

I finally got a cancellation confirmation yesterday, I guess the first cancellation worked after all. Who knows if I got my trial, but I sure didn't get my credit (