Question for Jake on Ps3

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=29794

fgr_admin

04-01-2006 19:50:19

Ok let me ask a question maybe a rep from freepay will answer it.

I finished the ps3freepay site about a month ago. Filed for approval and waiting, and waiting.

What I don't understand is it looks like they aren't approving the accounts.

Which really sucks and makes me wonder about freepays policies.

So I have to wait for 6 months to see if one of my referrals was a scammer? I would have never done this site if I would have known they were just going to sit on the accounts.

It is bad enough these sites do pre-order items, then always seem to forget to say oops back ordered. Its another thing to not even approve the accounts. I could be the #1 or 2 (damn gigante) person to finish this site. Then find out 6 months from now I am at the end of the line due to some scammer, who now has a 6 month head start.

So whats the deal?

mkvelidadon

04-01-2006 21:45:12

I don't know but i'm approved

bruman

04-01-2006 22:39:56

they are just busy.. and ps3 is the least important site as of now (requesting approvals anyways).

I finished the site the day after it was released.. and i am still not approved.

mkvelidadon is lieing

fgr_admin

05-01-2006 00:37:41

[quote4c40045cfb="bruman"]they are just busy.. and ps3 is the least important site as of now (requesting approvals anyways).

I finished the site the day after it was released.. and i am still not approved.

mkvelidadon is lieing[/quote4c40045cfb]

Right, which sucks, so you could have 8 reds and not know it.

If i wasnt so nice i could come here and do 1000 ps3 trades, make enough money to move to mexico and nobody would know they got scammed for another 6 months

justinag06

05-01-2006 01:07:43

im sure they will approve soon enough

like someone said

why waste time now approving PS3 sites that wont matter untill forever from now. When there are tons of people complaining every day about ipod nano sites that matter tomorrow.

they will get to them when they get a chance I imagine

and not nice to suggest such schemes

by the way nice TR

fgr_admin

05-01-2006 07:46:48

[quote7e6bc5c3b5="justinag06"]im sure they will approve soon enough

like someone said

why waste time now approving PS3 sites that wont matter untill forever from now. When there are tons of people complaining every day about iPod nano sites that matter tomorrow.

they will get to them when they get a chance I imagine

and not nice to suggest such schemes

by the way nice TR[/quote7e6bc5c3b5]

Might not be nice but is a reality, what 30 people get banned since last weeknd already.

Also nanos is approving fast, just no product.

ilanbg

05-01-2006 14:15:32

This is a very, very good point fgr.

Thanks for scaring the shit out of me. wink

justinag06

05-01-2006 15:02:50

those bannings are the same 3 users coming back and making 3 new names every day.

its getting kinda old too

fgr_admin

05-01-2006 16:46:50

[quote63795b1d5c="ilanbg"]This is a very, very good point fgr.

Thanks for scaring the shit out of me. wink[/quote63795b1d5c]

lol, yea me too.

I mean i dont mind an occasiol red, it happens on the trade boards.

Ive had 3 reds and been DQed myslelf from the luck4free network. Shit happens.

However I dont like the fact they opened a pre-approval site, for an upcoming product. Then they make you wait 2-6 months to find out if your greens are GREEN or RED. Then get to go back to the end of the line. Just approve the accounts and move on, ugh.

I paid good money and hustled my ass off to finish the site as quick as possible. Now only to find out it was all for naught. I could have 8 reds, and have to start all over.

RoBsTaMaCk

05-01-2006 22:17:10

I too am concerned about this because I'm basically using the rest of my open trades to complete this site.

fgr_admin

05-01-2006 22:38:32

[quote69d76ed06a="RoBsTaMaCk"]I too am concerned about this because I'm basically using the rest of my open trades to complete this site.[/quote69d76ed06a]

Ye it sone thing to get a bad trade, its another to get a bad trade and not find out about for 6 months.

This has upset the Emperor, I start choking everyone. argh

MusicStats

05-01-2006 23:54:43

i had to wait about a month for FreeDesktopPC, 22 business days. And I can actaully receive my free product.