How do u Check Who's Link u Signed up Under?

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=29777

Thormix04

04-01-2006 16:22:47

Is there a way to Check Who's Link u Signed up Under [uf998361d56]after[/uf998361d56] you have started a Freepay Site account?

My Trading Partner Doesn’t show my yellow signup link and I am in the process of Greening for Him. You can hopefully see the dilemma.

I can't start a new account and I have no idea how to prove that I signed up under the link he provided me. My Trading Partner is a Moderator on another Forum and is a trustworthy guy. I don't believe for a second that he is trying to scam me.

The only resolution that we have come to is that I will PayPal him the going rate for a Freepay ManMini Green. Unfortunately, this will waste my signup green.

My question “There has to be some way to tell what referral code you signed up under?”

Any help or a point in the right directions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

compuguru

04-01-2006 16:40:00

[quotefa4a5177a0="Thormix04"]Is there a way to Check Who's Link u Signed up Under [ufa4a5177a0]after[/ufa4a5177a0] you have started a Freepay Site account?

My Trading Partner Doesn’t show my yellow signup link and I am in the process of Greening for Him. You can hopefully see the dilemma.

I can't start a new account and I have no idea how to prove that I signed up under the link he provided me. My Trading Partner is a Moderator on another Forum and is a trustworthy guy. I don't believe for a second that he is trying to scam me.

The only resolution that we have come to is that I will PayPal him the going rate for a Freepay ManMini Green. Unfortunately, this will waste my signup green.

My question “There has to be some way to tell what referral code you signed up under?”

Any help or a point in the right directions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks[/quotefa4a5177a0]
I am not sure about checking, but you can ask him for a screenshot. If your ref is not on his list, FreePay will not transfer it to him.

Cow-Tipper

04-01-2006 17:08:12

u can contact freepay, they will tell you the referall link but its kinda of a hassle for you and them.

Thormix04

04-01-2006 19:49:16

Thanks for the help. I will have to contact Freepay when they re-open.

BTW he has already sent me a screen shot and I am not on his referral list. (

Any other ideas on how to locate Who's referral Link I Signed up Under?

Thanks

compuguru

04-01-2006 20:07:29

[quotedc20e6c738="Thormix04"]Thanks for the help. I will have to contact Freepay when they re-open.

BTW he has already sent me a screen shot and I am not on his referral list. (

Any other ideas on how to locate Who's referral Link I Signed up Under?

Thanks[/quotedc20e6c738]I tried that once, but FreePay just sent a generic response saying that they cannot transfer my ref to anyone's account.

Thormix04

05-01-2006 17:27:52

[quotee40ec92fd1="compuguru"]I tried that once, but FreePay just sent a generic response saying that they cannot transfer my ref to anyone's account.[/quotee40ec92fd1]

Don't want to transfer my account just want to check which sign up id I signed up under. I can't figure out why my trading partner didn't get credit so I would like to know who did. D

That’s all. Very simple.

fgr_admin

05-01-2006 17:41:27

Its simple, both you and he need to file support tickets requestion that your join be moved to his account.

He needs to state your email and you need to state his referral #

Its that simple, I have done it on 2 occasions with no problems. Both were transfered within 48 hours.

Problem solved now Join The-Dark-Side

tylerc

05-01-2006 17:44:09

They told me a referral couldn't be transferred.

fgr_admin

05-01-2006 18:25:51

[quote9caef10114="tylerc"]They told me a referral couldn't be transferred.[/quote9caef10114]

A referral cant be transfered, but if he joined under someone but the referral cookie was lost. They will put him in the right spot.

What they wont do is transfer a legitimate referral to someone else. So if you got scammed and joined under someone, you cant ask to move. If however you join under someone and they lose the cookie so the guy doesnt get credit they will gladely move it.

tylerc

05-01-2006 18:35:01

Hm, I filled out a support ticket when this happened because I said the guy used my link but isn't under me and they said he did it wrong, tough luck, in short.

This was a while back though.

d3athtonic

06-01-2006 21:26:40

The same problem happened to me yesterday. This guy signed up under me and I don't see his email. He's new and also new to computers as well, so I'm guessing he could have gone to freepay's site and signed up and refering no one.

If he submits a support ticket with his email and I submit one too with my referral link, would he able to transfer under me? (He most likely didn't even refer anybody)

Thormix04

06-01-2006 21:36:46

[quote0ccc922912="fgr_admin"]Its simple, both you and he need to file support tickets requestion that your join be moved to his account.

He needs to state your email and you need to state his referral #

Its that simple, I have done it on 2 occasions with no problems. Both were transfered within 48 hours.

Problem solved now Join The-Dark-Side[/quote0ccc922912]

Faxed my info to Freepay Today @ (202)478-0817 after opening a support Ticket. This is what they requested me to do and seems to be how they handle this type of dispute.

They asked for My ref #, My Name and signup email address, the site I signed up on and proof that I had completed an offer.

I also included my Trading partners ref #. I am not sure what they will do to credit him, but I will keep you all posted on what happens.

Thanks for the great advice fgr_admin +1 karma points for you.

I will post when I hear back from Freepay. Thanks everyone for your help and advice.

Edit- Some weird artifacts removed. (?)

fgr_admin

07-01-2006 00:16:48

Damn they made you do all that. I had it happen twice on 2 different sites. We both filed support tickets and wa sfixed the next day. No hassle no muss.