Infone's driving me crazy...

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=2901

LaurencePLJ

07-11-2004 17:11:29

Man, I'm so pissed over Infone. It's only been a week, considering my friend did the offer on saturday and I still don't have credit. I'm so depressed over it. It's my last referral I need for my ipod.I waited 2 weeks for my last referrer to get credit for her doing blockbuster, but she cancelled it too early. So, I basically waited almost 2 weeks for nothing. Then I had my friend do infone a week ago for me, but he said he didn't get an e-mail to his msn account. I'm seriously tripping out and I don't know what to do.

LaurencePLJ

07-11-2004 17:57:20

I got a question

My podwatch was flashing, so I checked to see if anyone new had joined, but no one did, but It stilled continuted to flash"

so my question is

"Does that mean I might be getting credit tomorrow from my referral that did infone exactly a week ago, considering that tomorrow will be a gratis business day because I find it kind of odd that it was blinking for no apparent reason beacause It never had done that before."

Blurrz

08-11-2004 09:42:14

[quote013c220891="LaurencePLJ"]Man, I'm so pissed over Infone. It's only been a week, considering my friend did the offer on saturday and I still don't have credit. I'm so depressed over it. It's my last referral I need for my ipod.I waited 2 weeks for my last referrer to get credit for her doing blockbuster, but she cancelled it too early. So, I basically waited almost 2 weeks for nothing. Then I had my friend do infone a week ago for me, but he said he didn't get an e-mail to his msn account. I'm seriously tripping out and I don't know what to do.[/quote013c220891]

If you get the split-screen for Infone, it will be instant credit.