credit posted to wrong site.

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=28704

jMuss

18-12-2005 12:45:51

I recently completed the poker expert site on freepays minimacs. It has been about a week and no credit, but thats ok I have waited longer before. This morning I checked the status of my free360xbox account that I completed last month. The poker expert offer was checked off like I had done it on that site. I finished that site and submitted for approval before that offer ever appeared. I dont know how this happened. Anybody ever had a problem with credits posting to the wrong site?

cyberpunk243

18-12-2005 13:03:44

Yeah, it has happened to me. Just PM Jake and he should fix it for you.

JerriBlank

18-12-2005 13:16:47

I don't think the offer was credited to the wrong site. Instead, I think it's greyed out on your 360 site so that you can't do it again. They're both Freepay sites, and you're not allowed to do an offer more than once.

jb

cyberpunk243

18-12-2005 13:20:19

I thought he said he had completed the offer only once or at least that's how I read it. I have had one of my offers credited to the wrong account. I signed up for like giftcards from freepay or something and completed an offer. I had already completed an offer on my digitalcameras site from freepay so I never looked through my offers page on digitalcameras and just waited for credit on the giftcards one. I waited and waited then finally I was looking through my digitalcamera offers and I had two checked off. I had already been credited but they credited it to the wrong account so I PMed Jake and he fixed it. Now I have my offer completed on both sites like it should be.

Veek

18-12-2005 13:28:06

I've had the "checks" appear on a different site rather than the one I actually completed my offer on. I PMed Jake ad he performed the switch.

jMuss

18-12-2005 15:47:38

Cool, Thanks Guys!

RocLaFamilia

18-12-2005 15:58:28

[quote0299353acd="Veek"]I've had the "checks" appear on a different site rather than the one I actually completed my offer on. I PMed Jake ad he performed the switch.[/quote0299353acd]

same here....but its all good once he switched it )