Processing.

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=283

Icarus

17-09-2004 14:04:05

OK, so my account was approved and i ordered the apple 20GB. I'm now processing. the approval was supposed to be 3-5 business days yet it was less than 24 hours. how long will i be processing before sent to vendor?

When should I expect this to arrive at my house? I was thinking mid-november..am i wrong?

by the way, how do i get that order status box in my sig?

fresh27

17-09-2004 14:07:43

you have to make a picture of your order box

i ordered mine today too, about 2 hours and 10 minutes before you. the approval took like 3-4 hours, so im hoping the processing stage will be quick too.

mig

17-09-2004 14:07:47

[quotefc0219b97c="Icarus"]OK, so my account was approved and i ordered the apple 20GB. I'm now processing. the approval was supposed to be 3-5 business days yet it was less than 24 hours. how long will i be processing before sent to vendor?

When should I expect this to arrive at my house? I was thinking mid-november..am i wrong?

by the way, how do i get that order status box in my sig?[/quotefc0219b97c]

it depends, i wated less than a day but that was over a month ago... as for the signature take a screenshot and paste it in paint or whatever program is easiest and then use the little rectangle cut tool thing to copy just the box, then paste that on a new project, save it and upload it to a photo hosting website then copy the url (if it isn't a direct url right click on the picture and go to properties) then copy the link from there and then put in inbetween the img tags in the signature box in your info

Blades

17-09-2004 14:56:31

I might just have to work up a status program for forum signatures D