a few important questions...

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=2822

dangerous

06-11-2004 01:49:08

1. For the blockbuster offer do you HAVE to use there service and get dvds?

2. If one of my referrals fulfills one of the offers, but does not verify their account, do i still receive credit?

Santa

06-11-2004 07:36:12

1. No

2. No, but they can verify after they complete an offer and you would still get the credit.

hacktek

06-11-2004 09:55:03

Actually for #2, you do get credit even if you don't verify...i actually forgot to verify and only did it when they reminded me of it when it was time to order. I got credit for my offer...

Ineedelectroshok

06-11-2004 10:31:48

You don't have to, but I advise you do! cause if you log in to your account online, and click "my account" up above. Then select " cancel my subscription" they offer you a FREE MONTH! of dvd rentals without any fee's or charges. So you get a month and 2 weeks of free rentals! That's so sweet! Plus you get freeipod.com credit! After that, you may cancel it. I suggest you rent some movies for you and your gf/bf, get some pop corn. I got credit for this in a week. You don't have to rent movies, but why not? it's free right? I got my movies sent in 3 days after I queued the movie, i sent them back in prepaid envelopes. I'm now waiting for 3 more movies. -) Freeipod.com owns!

dangerous

06-11-2004 13:18:00

hey thanks for your replies.
i totally took advantage of the free dvds from blockbuster.

but the reason im asking is because one of my referrals, my friend, did blockbuster and doesnt wanna "deal with the hassle" of mailing stuff back and forth. and his roommate has like a 300+ dvd collection.

heres some new questions for u

when is the infone offer available?

when is stamps.com available? (i still havent seen that one yet)

how long does the citibank card take to receive credit?

Jpac

06-11-2004 19:55:44

ok, i usually see the infone offer every morning of the day till about 5 est or something like that, generally in m orning to afternoon.. stamps.com has not been available yet and citibank takes 2 weeks. i would advise never do a credit card offer juts my opinion