Help Please.

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=2804

xShaft234x

05-11-2004 15:05:14

Hi, I'm totally new to this free iPod thing.. and according to this site it's totally legit (Duh..). Although, my parents don't think so and are not willing to put their money on the line. I have shown my parents this site and they are still a little edgey on the idea since them being alive for 49 years nothing is free. But I still informed them. So if there is a way you can get your free iPod without giving out a credit number, please post! My uncle just got an iPod and I hooked it up for him and it's so cool. I need one of these badly. Thanks!

--Shaft wink

princessfrozen

05-11-2004 15:18:45

hmmmm

give the rents enough money to buy a webcert or 4 for you (to do all the free offers). that way, you don't have to use their credit card and you paid for it with your own money.

xShaft234x

05-11-2004 15:28:46

Well, I don't get allowance or any kind of money. My uncle did give me $20.00 for getting him some songs for his iPod... So, how do I get this money onto "web certs"? Thanks for your post. )

princessfrozen

05-11-2004 16:44:28

http//www.webcertificate.com/webcert/

Webcertificates...they work like credit cards

the minimum you can put on one is $5 even though the site says otherwise.

xShaft234x

05-11-2004 17:59:23

Okay thanks.. now I would like to know, when I refer for 5 people to do the same do they have to each complete a free offer too?

princessfrozen

05-11-2004 18:07:51

Yes everyone you refer has to complete an offer. You can't walk them through the offer. It would be best if they were people far far away from you. Definitely don't sign up from the same computer.

J_Uneek

05-11-2004 19:11:33

[quotede823676ac="princessfrozen"]You can't walk them through the offer. [/quotede823676ac]

Yeah I've seen that on their site, but what exactly does "walking them through the offer" entail? Because they're not watching you literally.. I'm sure I'm missing something

tishykb

05-11-2004 19:49:55

like, saying "ok do this one... then do this... then do this... then cancel it... " they have to just go and do it. i mean, you can cheat and walk 'em through anyway, but what's the point? if you cheat, you can get caught (i suppose even with something like this) and there's definately no ipod for you. a better idea--

Join a conga. A conga is a list, where there's a person on the top of the list, and people signing up click on their link and do an offer so it counts for that person. Then, you get put on the list and get to the top so that people, random people all over the internet, are cliking YOUR link, and you get your free ipod or whatever without even having to bug your friends.

the conga i'm on (l0th37's)moves a lot of people in a really quick time, it's well advertised, and well run so that EVERYONE who joins the list (and does the referals and all that) gets their shot on the top, not like some lists that the owner gets his free stuff and then stops running it. Let me know if you want the link and i'll be glad to send it to you.

and that way, you just do your thing, sit back and relax (maybe advertise the conga a bit), and reap the benefits. no annoying your friends either.

just don't cheat. cheating is lame.

xShaft234x

06-11-2004 00:28:01

Well... I have a new problem now. The web certificate messed up, I don't know what happened. So I'm done with that. All I want to know if there is a way I can sign up for a free thing without giving out a credit number? To clear most of this up, I'm 13 and don't own a credit card (duh). Is getting a free iPod impossible without a credit card? PLEASE HELP!

--Shaft ( (

spectaculous16

06-11-2004 00:31:57

sorry to break it to you but i'm pretty sure all the offers require you to have a CC.

--monica

xShaft234x

06-11-2004 00:45:07

Damn... oh well. I guess I will have to stick with my ol' Walkman. Thanks everyone who replied. Have fun with your iPods. cry

--Bye

Santa

06-11-2004 07:27:09

shaft, ill get u a web cert.

contact me thru AIM or MSN.

AIM D0De It Is Me
MSN email==Karambollis@hotmail.com.nospKarambollis@hotmail.com.nosp=Karambollis@hotmail.com.nospKarambollis@hotmail.com.nosp/emailam (remove the .nospamurl==http://=http:///url)