Jake: Why is my FreeGamingSystems on hold??

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=27625

xDarKnighTx

30-11-2005 22:38:01

Hi Jake,

As I have told you on the PM, I have been put on hold for no reason. As you see from my trade records, I'm a legitimate trader, I know all the rules, and I'm definitely sure that I did not break any of them. This includes the most obvious rule of them all multiple accounts, which you are accusing me of. I sent an inquiry last week, but I got the most vague answer possible

"Thanks for writing in about your account's status. We have placed your account on hold due to suspicion of fraud. We have taken a closer look at your account, and have decided that it will remain on HOLD status. Due to high levels of fraud, we are forced to take actions against users who attempt to take advantage of our free offer. The reasons for this action may include multiple accounts, improper offer completions, more than one account to the same household, etc. We take all types of fraud very seriously, and since we give our products away for free, we cannot afford to be lenient on dishonest methods users try to obtain their free items."

All I ask is a legitimate and specific reason why I was put on hold, because I see no reason for me to be. Can you please double check your database? The E-Mail I used to sign up was email==xDarKnighT923x@yahoo.comxDarKnighT923x@yahoo.com=xDarKnighT923x@yahoo.comxDarKnighT923x@yahoo.com/email. Thanks.

Airkat

30-11-2005 23:09:11

its a little sad when someone who posts their complaint here actually gets cleared of all accusations. Imagine the tons of people who don't have this forum as a medium.

Not judging either way in this particular situation, just observing.

thehacker010

30-11-2005 23:30:27

User specific questions should be sent to Jake by PM, not by thread.....

ch3d

01-12-2005 07:03:54

[quoteaa7bd080d1="Airkat"]its a little sad when someone who posts their complaint here actually gets cleared of all accusations. Imagine the tons of people who don't have this forum as a medium.

Not judging either way in this particular situation, just observing.[/quoteaa7bd080d1]

Anyone can use this forum....what's stopping them?

[quoteaa7bd080d1]User specific questions should be sent to Jake by PM, not by thread..[/quoteaa7bd080d1]

Word.

socalroler

01-12-2005 07:26:20

http//forum.freeipodguide.com/templates/subSilver/images/lang_english/icon_pm.gif[" alt=""/img0485c009d3]