referrals question

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=2731

dangerous

04-11-2004 15:46:14

ok so i finally decided to bite, a few of my friends actually got their ipod so now im jealous.

anyway, i created an account, fulfilled an infone offer and had 2 friends do the same... that leaves me with 3 more referrals.

now here comes my question i live in a house near my college campus with a few roommates. my parents live in san diego and my sister lives in new york.

[be9af4eb7d4]am i allowed to use my parents and my sister as referrals? [/be9af4eb7d4]

of course, they will use their own credit card, their own address and all that. im sorry if this is a dumb question, i just wanna be sure. (i read all the horror stories in the help section... i dont wanna mess up my chances)

i cant use my roommates as referrals, right? because we're under the same ip? (i guess that screws them over, if they try to get the ipod too.)

and last question promise... i've signed into the freeipod website with more than one email address... but i've only completed an offer with one. will that cause any problems?

xXx My Story xXx

04-11-2004 15:48:27

yes...u should....1 per household not family

cgraham

04-11-2004 15:52:37

and regarding your account, if you sign up your roommates make sure only one of you guys is using the address of the place you live. you and they are a household. if your roommates sign up and use their permanent, home, (and i assume, different) mailing addresses all should be fine. just don't let them sign up their parents/siblings/etc. if they live at that permanent address.

as for having 2 email addresses registered with freeipods, i had the same problem. just email gratis (through your current ipod account) and explain the situation and request they put your other account (include the email address it is under) on hold. they rectified this in 3 days for me, and i had no problems when i got my referrals.

hope that helps!

dangerous

04-11-2004 15:57:46

cool thanks!