QUESTION

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=2725

ghettolt

04-11-2004 12:24:11

What is conga and what do u do with it?

spyderfry

04-11-2004 12:41:38

Conga is a jungle in south america, I believe, and you go into and GET LOST!
lol

danetix

04-11-2004 12:50:40

rofl...

PallarAndersVisa

04-11-2004 12:56:11

yeah, buy a plane ticket to south america and ask a tour guide about conga. its a cool place

Mr Sofa Sets

04-11-2004 13:03:03

A conga is a way to make the referral process systematic. It works lie this

First, you can only join a conga line if you have not already signed up for the offer it relates to. Once you find a good conga line, you need to sign up under the first person on the list. Once you've signed up, you need to notify the person running the conga that you've signed up and completed an offer. You must also provide him/her with your referral link, email address that you signed up with, and offer that you completed. Once this information has been verified, you will be added to the bottom of the list. As more and more people sign up, you will eventually be at the top of the list. This is when it is your turn and all of the new sign ups will have to use your referral link to join the conga. When you get your required number of referrals you're done! Just notify the person running the conga and tell them that they cam move you to the "complete list".

And that's about all there is to it. If I've left anything out someone please let me know.
Thanks.

ghettolt

04-11-2004 13:59:34

.... wow sucks for me i guess cuz i signed up before i even got to a conga site....

calicorpsgirl

04-11-2004 15:44:37

[quotea46b0dd099="spyderfry"]Conga is a jungle in south america, I believe, and you go into and GET LOST!
lol[/quotea46b0dd099]

That would be CongO, haha...and it is in Africa...and it is actually a country (Democratic Republic of Congo), not a jungle. But the country has a lot of rainforest, so I suppose the rainforest there is referred to as the Congo.

If we wanna get specific, congAs are Cuban hand drums, with their roots in the hand drums of Africa. Fun to play, really cool sounding D

spyderfry

04-11-2004 17:01:18

[quote335f5225a9="calicorpsgirl"][quote335f5225a9="spyderfry"]Conga is a jungle in south america, I believe, and you go into and GET LOST!
lol[/quote335f5225a9]

That would be CongO, haha...and it is in Africa...and it is actually a country (Democratic Republic of Congo), not a jungle. But the country has a lot of rainforest, so I suppose the rainforest there is referred to as the Congo.

If we wanna get specific, congAs are Cuban hand drums, with their roots in the hand drums of Africa. Fun to play, really cool sounding D[/quote335f5225a9]

Ah...thanks for the info. I think the Canga is also some kind of funky dance. 8) Remeber that comercial with the conga dancing line with the dog hangin on the back side of that old lady? hahahah... a conga dog. lol

Randyspawn

04-11-2004 17:15:23

[quotee947cd15c2="spyderfry"]Conga is a jungle in south america, I believe, and you go into and GET LOST!
lol[/quotee947cd15c2]

You know, I think if you ask the monkeys there, you might get more good referrals than on any of the congas that have been springing up as of late.

If anyone else is fed up with congas and would like to trade referrals. PM me.