I just got my 10th referral on DesktopPC....

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=27214

MusicStats

25-11-2005 12:19:37

But it says that I should try to get more?! Or I can be placed on hold.

I'm really nervous at this point, because I don't want any of them to be considered fraud. To the best of my knowledge all of them are legit! I can't be responsible for what others do, so why can't they just review them and say if 1 doesn't work just get 1 more.??

I don't wanna be placed on hold, what should I do? But I've also worked for over a year on this!! Thanks.

Veek

25-11-2005 12:24:55

Where does it say that you should try to get more?

You complete your offer, get 10 friends to sign up under you and do the same. You won't be placed on hold for not "getting more" people.

Submit your account and wait.

Good luck.

MusicStats

25-11-2005 12:29:33

Here is what it says exactly when I login under STATUS

"You appear to have the minimum number of referred friends needed to get your FREE Desktop PC. However, we must first approve your account and confirm all of your referrals as unique, valid, and legitimate. We also check your referrals' referrals, and make sure all offers were done with no signs of fraud or abuse. This process can take several business days to complete. We cannot award you credit for referrals that we find to have broken our terms of service. Unfortunately, customers often find that 1 or 2 referrals do not get awarded, so you may want to refer extra friends to improve your chances of approval.

If you believe you have completed all necessary steps according to the FULL requirements of our Terms & Conditions, then click the button below to request this approval. Once approved you will be able to order your FREE Desktop PC. Please note, however, that ANY type of abuse or attempts to fraud our free offer will be taken very seriously and may result in your account and/or your referrals being placed on HOLD status."

Freaky!

nextlevel

25-11-2005 12:32:06

[quoteeb2e549d26="MusicStats"]Here is what it says exactly when I login under STATUS

"You appear to have the minimum number of referred friends needed to get your FREE Desktop PC. However, we must first approve your account and confirm all of your referrals as unique, valid, and legitimate. We also check your referrals' referrals, and make sure all offers were done with no signs of fraud or abuse. This process can take several business days to complete. We cannot award you credit for referrals that we find to have broken our terms of service. Unfortunately, customers often find that 1 or 2 referrals do not get awarded, so you may want to refer extra friends to improve your chances of approval.

If you believe you have completed all necessary steps according to the FULL requirements of our Terms & Conditions, then [beb2e549d26]click the button below[/beb2e549d26] to request this approval. Once approved you will be able to order your FREE Desktop PC. Please note, however, that ANY type of abuse or attempts to fraud our free offer will be taken very seriously and may result in your account and/or your referrals being placed on HOLD status."

Freaky![/quoteeb2e549d26]

Just click the button, it's letting you know if they find that your or your referrals frauded, heads will spin.

Arti

25-11-2005 12:32:19

They're just trying to squeeze a little extra money out of you. If all your referrals are legit, you'll get approved.