where to DONATE

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=2681

spectrum5ten

03-11-2004 16:12:22

HAS ANYONE GOTTEN THE REFERRALS THEY NEED THROUGH DONATION?
WHERE?

i know that most sites offer to sponsor your link for a donation, and they all say that this doesn't guarantee success, but i need referrals and I'm getting desperate. where are my best chances of getting referrals for my hard earned cash?

maestro

03-11-2004 17:20:08

Use your hard earned cash to buy an iPod if you are that desperate.

spectrum5ten

03-11-2004 17:39:32

ok, obviouslly i don't have enough extra cash to buy an ipod.

i could reasonably spend about $20 twords this, i just want to know how i can maximize my chances of getting referrals. lots of sites (including this one) have donation areas where they sponsor your link, I JUST WANT TO KNOW IF IT'S WORTH IT. and if anyone has any stories about how they got referrals through a donation.

MEATHEAD

03-11-2004 17:56:40

I've done 3 on this site and received only 2 yellows total. They were for the Flat-screen and desktop which is more referral so I can understand not getting too many but 2 of those 3 were on a Saturday evening so I thought for sure I would get more... I've got two more going to go on Friday on a competing site so We'll see. I think a big problem is there are too many different ones and not enough exposure for them all. They should all join together and make one big conga. I'm hoping my donations are going towards submit ions to major search engines and things like that. There are 5 offer links on the home page with 4 rotating referrals each.... at 10.00 donations. Do the math. That's pretty good.

MEATHEAD

03-11-2004 18:48:19

Thinking more about it... I'd have to say a conga is probably a faster way. Find a good one and don't get scammed. I think I found a good one but time will tell. PM me for that. I'm still a N00b to all these "free" sites so I'm still learning myself.

spectrum5ten

04-11-2004 09:49:02

yea but i already joined a conga but it's moving pretty slow.. i need to look at other options for getting referrals if i want to get my ipod before 2008, has anyone thought of trading with the freePC or freeFlatScreen people? i would sign up for those sites under someone's link if they did the same for me..

Randyspawn

04-11-2004 10:44:16

Just use the money towards a $5 bribe for your next 4 referrals. That'll work better. I donated once and got ZIP out of it. Definitely no worth it.