3 yellows have still not gone green yet!!!!!

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=26264

jamie123

12-11-2005 09:26:25

i'm getting kind of upset with freepay, i've received an ipod and psp from them but my referrals just aren't going green, io had one of my friends complete a 2-3 day offer a week or two ago, another friend completed superpass 3 days ago now, and my friend just completed an instant offer that has not gone green yet

are they having problems or has it just become regular for the credits to take longer? the offers that they did were superpass, and video professor

vinsanitee

12-11-2005 09:29:18

When I got my 5 referrals they were pretty spread apart in terms of time....the first couple were very fast, 2 or 3 days tops....then the 3rd one took 1.5 weeks....and the 4th and 5th had to apply for manual credit...It has become a lot slower, but I was actually lucky in that if it had been any faster I would have gotten a 20 Gig colour instead of a 30 Gig Video...

jamie123

12-11-2005 09:41:23

i see, am i allowed to inquire about my referrals credit even though i am not them? because i really want to get credit for these referrals, i am positive all of them have completed an offer

vinsanitee

12-11-2005 10:06:50

No, you need to get the people to submit for manual credit themselves....and only after you have waited 15 days....Manual credit has always been pretty fast though, as long as you scan your credit card statement to show the charges that were made, and any letters or mail you received from the offer..

jamie123

12-11-2005 10:16:01

uh man, that's really a pain in the ass, is this happening to a lot of people? i've never had this problem before with freepay

JesusNerd

12-11-2005 13:05:08

Freepay is slow to credit right now. Just be patient.

lakersin2025

12-11-2005 18:50:07

I have been waiting 2 months for my last yellow. Plus I got 2 extras and they still have not greened. One of them instant.

jamie123

13-11-2005 12:22:10

what's happening, i know freepay is pretty much the most reputable site, but are they falling back? i mean 2 months? if mine don't green by sometime next week i'm going to have to contact tech support, is freepay still, legit though or what? please someone explain thsi?

ae804

13-11-2005 12:31:44

it sounds to me like your friends have cookies blocked. If they are blocked than instant offers are less likely to credit. Also, if they use Firefox instead of Internet Explorer that may mnake a difference. Freepay is still legit. I just recieved my ipod nano along from them, but they've been backed up on orders and stuff with the new nanos, videos, and getting ready for the 360 release. This is a hard time for them to keep up on the work. Right before Christmas, people are trying hard to recieve their items to give them out as gifts. I know everyone is having problems with freepay, but it's just that time of the year.

jamie123

13-11-2005 12:47:39

[quotedb6f764919="ae804"]it sounds to me like your friends have cookies blocked. If they are blocked than instant offers are less likely to credit. Also, if they use Firefox instead of Internet Explorer that may mnake a difference. Freepay is still legit. I just recieved my ipod nano along from them, but they've been backed up on orders and stuff with the new nanos, videos, and getting ready for the 360 release. This is a hard time for them to keep up on the work. Right before Christmas, people are trying hard to recieve their items to give them out as gifts. I know everyone is having problems with freepay, but it's just that time of the year.[/quotedb6f764919]

no they did not have cookies blocked or using firefox, i'm sure of that, but yeah i guess your right it's this teim of yera but still, crediting for offers can't be that hard, i can see awaiting approval ands tuff, but offers shouldn't be on one of those things that is affected by this time of year

shortys408

13-11-2005 13:26:44

I had a referral do superpass last friday and its not green yet. Hopefully he won't have to submit for manual credit and it will turn soon.

mpj31

13-11-2005 14:39:39

i have two referals not going green, my fourth and fifth. One has been 13 days for rhapsody and 5 days for repocar. However when I did superpass for myself it credited in 15 hours.