Where to send my ipod...

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=2590

fonzie8686

01-11-2004 16:59:09

My question is this, I am at school all day and will most likely never be home to sign for the iPod, so therefore, can I have the iPod sent to a friends house or my parents house? Will that be alright if I put one of their names down when I place the order for the iPod. I was approved just today to place my order, but I'm not sure where to have the iPod sent where it can actually be signed for. And another thing, would it matter if I had it sent to a friends house who also has a free iPod account or would that cause trouble. Keep in mind that I've already been verified and am now just placing my order.
Thanks, Steve

tishykb

01-11-2004 17:06:31

hey budd-y, you might not want to get it sent to a friends in case it would f-- up his/her freeIpod-getting, cuz it most definately could.

Instead, would you be able to pick it up at Fedex? they can do that. That, or after they come the 1st time they'll leave a note on your door with a blank to sign so they can just leave the package the next time. you can do that. Or just have it shipped to your parents house, as long as they'll be there to sign for it. dunno if you have to put it in their name, i don't think ya do.

Anonymous

01-11-2004 17:16:29

Have it sent to your parents' house - make sure that they do not have an account on freeiPods.com under their mailing address.

Chris.

01-11-2004 18:25:16

If you're thinking that you won't be home because of school or something, just leave a note on your door telling fedex to leave the package on your door.

Snipey

01-11-2004 18:56:17

or just have it sent to your house. they left it at my doorstep first try without me signing for it, or leaving any silly note.

keeleysam

02-11-2004 02:15:58

just send it to my house... ill "get" it to you....