Is it possible to get off of hold?

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=2581

Uriarte69

01-11-2004 14:52:33

I had a referral not approved because gratis says he does not appear to be legit. He is definitely legit and I can't figure out why it would appear that he is not. The only thing I can think of is that his email address has the same extension as mine. Worst part is he's actually my 6th green. Has anyone had a similar problem and been taken off hold?

CoMpFrEaK

01-11-2004 15:06:34

post in the right section to start off with, the help forums, there you'll find Harry who is a gratis Representative.

spyderfry

01-11-2004 15:06:49

I haven't had a similar problem, but I've heard that Gratis will listen to your side of the story. Just include in a message to Gratis all the details and anything that may have appeared fraudulent with any of your referrals. Good Luck, Man!

Uriarte69

01-11-2004 16:04:45

[quote60223c9a7a]post in the right section to start off with, the help forums, there you'll find Harry who is a gratis Representative[/quote60223c9a7a]

Only reason I didn't post in the HELP section is because the rules state I should wait 2 weeks. I was just posting here to see if anyone had a similar successful experience.

Norkusa

01-11-2004 17:16:20

I had the exact same problem. Even had similar email addresses too (it was my brothers referral, and both our last names were in the email addresses). I explained the situation and was taken off hold after a couple of days. For some reason, they still didn't accept his referral though. ? I'm just happy that my account isn't on hold anymore and I'm still in the running for a free iPod.

Just send them a customer service inquiry explaining the situation and they'll probably take you off hold if everything is legit.

Uriarte69

04-11-2004 17:01:26

I was taken off hold today. There is hope!!